Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hydrophobic Peptides Reconstitution

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
I don't know about AOD 9604, but legit Frag 176-191 should easily dissolve with Bac at 5mg/2.5ml. Maybe check your source.

Why minimize the volume, when it's negligible at best?

The precipitates ( water drops ), or cloudiness in the vial are probably due to condensation. There's nothing you can do about that and it really doesn't matter. As long as the peptide isn't separating from the BA or AA there's no problem, so just shake the shit up and use it.

I've made AA at 0.6 over the yrs for use with IGF and others, and had isuues with skin ulcerations. I wouldn't even go up to 1%,

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Thanks.

Same problem with Frag. I've purchased product from a number of reputable sellers, all Frag and AOD 9604 exhibit the same problem.

I minimize the volume because I like minimum volume injections..

The precipitate is not condensation.

Re shaking it up, repeatedly see warnings not to violently shake the reconstituted vials. However, when I get down to the last dose, I add some BWt and shake the hell out of it. Really immaterial whether or not I break the chain at that point. It does indeed dissolve the stuff!

I intend to try 2% AA and see what happens. If unsatisfactory result, will stop at that. Getting close to vinegar.

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
I don't know about AOD 9604, but legit Frag 176-191 should easily dissolve with Bac at 5mg/2.5ml. Maybe check your source.

Why minimize the volume, when it's negligible at best?

The precipitates ( water drops ), or cloudiness in the vial are probably due to condensation. There's nothing you can do about that and it really doesn't matter. As long as the peptide isn't separating from the BA or AA there's no problem, so just shake the shit up and use it.

I've made AA at 0.6 over the yrs for use with IGF and others, and had issues with skin ulcerations. I wouldn't even go up to 1%,
Your experience with the AA is why I hesitate to go higher than 1%. I have a problem with Frag completely dissolving, just threw out a used vial that had a visible clear precipitate- looked like water droplets but not. I added a ml of 1% AA to the empty vial and shook the it violenty , set it down and shook it again, repeated several times. No effect. Would appreciate your recommendation for a source. Thanks!

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Your experience with the AA is why I hesitate to go higher than 1%. I have a problem with Frag completely dissolving, just threw out a used vial that had a visible clear precipitate- looked like water droplets but not. I added a ml of 1% AA to the empty vial and shook the it violenty , set it down and shook it again, repeated several times. No effect. Would appreciate your recommendation for a source. Thanks!
I haven't used peptides in awhile, so I'm not a good choice to ask. Hopefully someone else will chime in and help you with this. The problem I always had with buying peptides, is the guys ( companies ) would start off with legit products and, as they gained in popularity, everything would turn to shit. Either the product was under dosed, bunk or they couldn't deliver. I hope you can find someone who can offer you a better experience!

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Have recon several AOD from PS with BS water, no issues at all.

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Have recon several AOD from PS with BS water, no issues at all.
I used 2% AA water, which I made, and both AOD and Frag dissolved totally. 3.33 mg/ml (0.3 ml/mg) for AOD and 2.5 mg/ml (0.4 ml/mg) for Frag. No adverse effects from the 2% AA, which was a major concern. If any problem develops I will post.

Thanks for your reply!

L

LLS

Nov 8, 2021
Well, I made a brilliant (sarcasm) discovery. AOD 9604 and Frag 176-191 are the same! Wonder why its sold as two different names and no note that they are the same part of the HGH molecule? Live and learn...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic