Members
Latest Member
pbtom

Huss koffee kolsch

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Now if you know monsoon at all, you know that I usually prefer a nice American lager, cold brewed with Rocky Mountain spring water. Ideally served ice cold and by the gallon but...

I was at a restaurant today that specializes in beer so I would have been embarrassed to order a _____. So I tried a couple new things and the Huss Koffee Kolsch was unbelievable. Immediately after lunch I went to the liquor barn and bought a six pack. I think this will be my new breakfast beer for now . Seriously tastes and smells like a fizzy Starbucks blonde roast.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sounds like you enjoyed it much more than the colored Rocky Mountain water.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Don't get it twisted lizardo. Nothing is better than cool, clear Rocky Mountain spring water.

Just pointing out that this is a tasty brew for you skinny jeans bearded douche bags to sip while walking your pit poodles

Reactions: 5.0
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Are you saying your wearing skinny jeans and walking poodles???

You may like checking out a few more craft beer places and getting flights of deliciousness!!!

You probably would also like Samual Smiths organic chocolate stout.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Awww it's like monsoon is growing up right before our very own eyes. So proud

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010

Hell yes, I'd be embarrassed to order that other crap anywhere. Can't drink domestic anymore unless it's micro brewed or SA or something similar. Sad that most americans prefer high fructose corn syrup fizzy water to actual beer.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Are you saying your wearing skinny jeans and walking poodles???

No, I was referring to that millennial LK.

You may like checking out a few more craft beer places and getting flights of deliciousness!!!
Place I was at offered flights, but I made a decision and was pleasantly rewarded

You probably would also like Samual Smiths organic chocolate stout.

I believe that I have had that before. I do enjoy stouts and porters for that coffe, chocolate note, but this was a crisp lager and still had those flavors which was so suprisimg.

Apparently it's a local brew as well so my recommendation is probably worthless to all of you outside the state.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have to head out your way anyways to see someone so I’ll just stop by and see for myself lol

There is a beer here called the Caucasian that’s very similar to what you had.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@monsoon there is this new magical thing called the USPS, they ship AND deliver shit. I know, amazing, right?!?!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic