Humatrope vs. Seros

Discussion in 'Peptides, IGF, HGH, Insulin' started by big bx, Jan 20, 2017.

1. big bx

big bx VIP Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Anyone try both? Which is better iu per iu?

You always hear people talk about how humatrope blows away everything. Been doing 6iu's of sero now for a good 8 months, if not more.

Any first hand experience is appreciated.

2. FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon VIP Member

Nov 4, 2010
    I had a buddy use Humatrope before (would get it from a nurse who was selling her daughters GH), said it was the best GH he ever used, used half as much as anything else he tried. He would get bad sides on anything over 2iu's, mostly hand pain....

big bx and Heady Muscle like this.
  3. Warhead14

Warhead14 TID Board Of Directors

Jul 23, 2011
    Humatrope, hands down....I used seros for 8 years and really am not sure it was worth it EXCEPT for recovery and injury. Beyond that, nothing really.

big bx likes this.
  4. Rider

Rider TID Board Of Directors

Aug 27, 2010
    Interesting, I never used humatrope myself due to the price, but like FD and Warhead have said, I keep hearing that same thing from others.

big bx likes this.
  5. Nattydread

Nattydread New Member

Aug 24, 2014
    I've tried both and out of them I liked the huma better. If you can get saizen, I would get that. Hands down saizen is the best one I have tried.

big bx likes this.
  6. big bx

big bx VIP Member

Nov 30, 2011
    Huge difference in the two. Same dose.

If you can afford to try, it's ridiculous. Visual, the amount you can eat, sleep quality. Hands get numb again. Pumps. Vascularity.

I've been on seros for over 4 years an switched to these to see what's up... 3rd week and I can tell

tommyguns2 and Rider like this.
  7. NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle VIP Member

Apr 1, 2011
    Tried to tell ya! lol

big bx likes this.