Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Humatrope vs. Seros

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Anyone try both? Which is better iu per iu?

You always hear people talk about how humatrope blows away everything. Been doing 6iu's of sero now for a good 8 months, if not more.

Any first hand experience is appreciated.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I had a buddy use Humatrope before (would get it from a nurse who was selling her daughters GH), said it was the best GH he ever used, used half as much as anything else he tried. He would get bad sides on anything over 2iu's, mostly hand pain....

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Humatrope, hands down....I used seros for 8 years and really am not sure it was worth it EXCEPT for recovery and injury. Beyond that, nothing really.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Interesting, I never used humatrope myself due to the price, but like FD and Warhead have said, I keep hearing that same thing from others.

N

Nattydread

Aug 24, 2014
I've tried both and out of them I liked the huma better. If you can get saizen, I would get that. Hands down saizen is the best one I have tried.

big bx

big bx

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2011
Huge difference in the two. Same dose.

If you can afford to try, it's ridiculous. Visual, the amount you can eat, sleep quality. Hands get numb again. Pumps. Vascularity.

I've been on seros for over 4 years an switched to these to see what's up... 3rd week and I can tell

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic