RalfKelleh
What's New?

Huge Bump for MP

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Big bump for this guy. Technology was a bitch to us, and screwed up my order, and the communications between myself and manpower. Only after a few days of not hearing from my email to him, and wondering what happened to my order from 2 weeks ago, did I find out, he never received my communications, and my order ticket got lost in cyber space... Hey its technology, shit is bound to get lost from time to time....

And this is how awesome this guy is, the day this whole screw up got brought to light, he fixed it and I had my products the next day. Very pleased with MP and his service, and for all future orders and inquires he gave me his addy so something like this doesn't happen again.

Thank MP

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
Big bump for this guy. Technology was a bitch to us, and screwed up my order, and the communications between myself and manpower. Only after a few days of not hearing from my email to him, and wondering what happened to my order from 2 weeks ago, did I find out, he never received my communications, and my order ticket got lost in cyber space... Hey its technology, shit is bound to get lost from time to time....

And this is how awesome this guy is, the day this whole screw up got brought to light, he fixed it and I had my products the next day. Very pleased with MP and his service, and for all future orders and inquires he gave me his addy so something like this doesn't happen again.

Thank MP
Now THAT'S more like my experience. I specifically send people to him that need their shit asap for a reason. No one's faster and the product is top notch.

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Glad to see things were worked out with you. I knew you would be pleased in the end.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011

Thank MP

Thanks JackD

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I've heard nothing but good things about MP. I'm going to try some of his goodies soon.

M

MANPOWER REP

Jul 3, 2011
Now THAT'S more like my experience. I specifically send people to him that need their shit asap for a reason. No one's faster and the product is top notch.

Thanks 69nites!! My pleasure brotha!

P

PedX

Jun 13, 2012
I've made a handfull of orders from MP. Always have lightning fast shipping and replies. Even to Canada. There was a mistake on my last order and within an hour of me letting him know he had emailed me a tracking # for a new pack with twice the amount of what was missing from the first pack.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic