Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

HP's Steroid Guide

HawaiianPride.

HawaiianPride.

Oct 21, 2010
This is a very complete guide and very well written. I think the only thing that is misleading is the "Active Half Life" of the esters that you posted. The specified amount of time you post for each one is actually the "active life" of the steroid being released bythe ester. Cut those numbers in half and you have the half life. I believe the half life is more important than knowing the active life, as that is the time when half of the drug has been released into the body and s a god time for another dose. For example, the half life of propionate is around 2 days or so. So, you should inject at the minimum EOD in order to maximize levels. If you go by the active life and administer every 4 days, your levels will not be as stable. For longer esters, I always recommend splitting the half life shot up into 2 separate doses. This is not necessary but helps divide up the volume of what a single weekly shot would require.

Again, I'm not disagreeing with you, just puttin in my $0.02

Thanks.

Interesting.. From what I understand, the entire "life" of the ester is always active until it completely clears from the system. And what I have written there is "half" the portion of the ester's life. So it would seem accurate to assume they are are indeed the active half lives until they all completely drop. And what's even more interesting is the PCT start times actually depend upon the amount of the androgen being administered. Example: If you took 2 bodybuilders, 1 on 300mg/wk Test Enanthate and the other on 2500mg/wk Test Enanthate, in 14 days time the 300mg/wk bodybuilders total T will be far less than the 2500mg/wk bodybuilder, therefore changing the PCT start time. I didn't create that specific piece of the thread, it was taken from William Llewellyn's Anabolic 9th Edition published last year.

Last edited:
mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Anybody seen HawiianPride around? This is a great article......

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
Awesome article. I vote STICKY, just so i can find it easier for reference in the future.

pshnbgw8

pshnbgw8

MuscleHead
May 9, 2012
But its,a great read...lol. I am still reading

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
will read this over the next few days very interseting indeed!!

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Excellent post but I disagree with the 50mgs D-bol thing. It's just plain overkill IMO.

L

letmegetmuscles

Feb 20, 2013
Damn! These articles are chock full of goodness! Thanks HP!

I

Iz_vivit

Jun 11, 2013
This was a great read. Is he still around?

J

Jada

Aug 10, 2012
Awesome read brother thank u for the knowledge

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I vote to sticky this

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic