Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Howdy and a tip-o-the-hat !

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Yup, the name is really Bobby, I’m almost 74 and I started my bodybuilding journey almost 9 years ago.
I went from 300# down to 231, my upper arms were no bigger than my wrists to 19 1/2” and have a 54 chest and a 34 waist.

My liver was shot, my kidneys were toast, my lungs full of blood and I was sent home so I could die in the comfort of my home. Obviously, I didn’t meet my demise and all my tests and scans I have had recently look as if nothing ever happened.
Fooled a lot of doctors to say the least.

I see that a few categories aren’t for me because to put it mildly, I’m a natty and let’s face it, at my age, pushing the envelope past hard work and a good nutritional system just isn’t in the cards.

Anyway, it’s good to be here and I do look forward to learning a bit more and meeting new people. Thanks!
Hell ya Boddy!! Great to have you here. I'm happy your alive and kicken off some serious dust by the sounds of it. Never too late to take control of your body and start turning up the heat. Great work man!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Dang BC, good for you! Glad you beat all those health probs, welcome.

Bobby Cole

Bobby Cole

Jul 31, 2023
Thanx again for the warm welcome guys!!

To be sure, I did a lot of content writing for about 3 years and consequently burnt myself out on forums.
After taking a long sabbatical, I decided to see what was going on in the forum scene again and after finding ya’ll and watching a bit, I decided that this might be a good place to be.

All that said, I’m happy that I joined and believe I made a good decision.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
That’s awesome man! Wow! Welcome to TID!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic