Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How-to video on backloading slin pins.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I started backloading slin pins on my first cycle to hit biceps, so for me it seems too easy and takes only a fraction longer to do than a regular pin. I've talked to a few vets who don't do it for site injections because they either feel like they lose too much oil or it takes too long or a contamination fear. For them, and everybody else, I made a how-to video of me backloading a slin pin.

This is just how I do it, if those of you who backload slin pins do it differently or have any other tips, please add them.

[video]http://s1192.photobucket.com/albums/aa324/jitsudisciple/?action=view&current=DSCN0969.mp4[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
interesting vid SAD. i wanted to see you inject yourself :)

backload a lot of stuff in vet med. much quicker.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Great vid... Was wondering what the hell backloading meant... Didn't realize it was literal lol. So what is the point of doing that though? Slin pins are for sub-q injections and aren't oils generally administered IM? And why wouldn't you just stick the slin pin into the vial and draw up your syringe the old fashioned way? Thanks...

Reactions: SAD
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Drawing oil with a slin pin is nearly impossible....it's too thick to slide through a 29 or 30 guage pin. most slin pins do NOT have replaceable needles on them, so after you draw it dulls the pin. This becomes more of an issue if you are running multiple peptides and inject them at once. Dull needles hurt and leave welts! You want that baby to be as sharp as possible when going into your skin.

Reactions: SAD
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
but you can use a slin pin to do an IM inject with oil though?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
If you have low bf, you can hit biceps, triceps, chest, delts, quads, lats, and if you're DW, traps. But even with marginal bf, like 12-20%, you can still hit biceps and triceps for sure, and others as well, depending on where you carry your fat.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Drawing oil with a slin pin is nearly impossible....it's too thick to slide through a 29 or 30 guage pin. most slin pins do NOT have replaceable needles on them, so after you draw it dulls the pin. This becomes more of an issue if you are running multiple peptides and inject them at once. Dull needles hurt and leave welts! You want that baby to be as sharp as possible when going into your skin.

Dead on, GS.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks guys. It's much easier than it sounds when somebody tries to type the directions out, so I figured a video would be a much better teaching tool.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I used to do all my pins with slins. I found a site that has 27g luer locks tho, so now I just swap my draw pin with a 27g and and I'm ready to roll. Pushin 2.5-4.5mL thru em ED!

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I used to do all my pins with slins. I found a site that has 27g luer locks tho, so now I just swap my draw pin with a 27g and and I'm ready to roll. Pushin 2.5-4.5mL thru em ED!

I also use 27g for my quads and delts and glutes and VGs, but it takes so freakin' long to push it through. How long are your 27g pins?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic