Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How to start HCG mid-cycle

Mike Singletary

Mike Singletary

Sep 8, 2010
Up Until now, I have just run 8–12 wk cycles, and used HCG only as part of post-cycle recovery. However, as I mentioned in another post, I am at about week 6 and have developed some issues in the bedroom. So, I want to start the HCG now to see if that will help. What is the best protocol for adding this now?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
[
Up Until now, I have just run 8–12 wk cycles, and used HCG only as part of post-cycle recovery. However, as I mentioned in another post, I am at about week 6 and have developed some issues in the bedroom. So, I want to start the HCG now to see if that will help. What is the best protocol for adding this now?

I'd hit HCG 1000iu-2000 iu first shot and 500iu every 4days after. Now question is are you using deca/tren ? and are you using an aromatase inhibitor for estrogen ?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Quick tip for HCG use if you're a moron. Don't buy amps like i did... Damn thing shattered on me and now there is glass in my HCG... What a waste!

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
you can run hcg mid cycle....just do 500ius 2X's a week for a total of 1000iu/wk. I dont think hcg will help you in the bedroom..like Shine stated...are you on a 19nor? if so...lower that dose and up the testosterone dosage. I like to keep atleast 100-200mg difference.

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
I have found that I recover much better if I run HCG starting week 3 and do 300iu E3D.

As far as breaking amps......if you buy a diamond saw blade that is used to cut tile, you can use it to score the amp and it won't shatter on you :D

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
HCG is a must for long cycles to keep the boys running. It won't necessarily increase your sex drive if you're already using test, but it should increase your ejaculate volume if you are currently experiencing testicular atrophy which likely will result in a more pleasurable experience. But, like those guys said, are you running deca or tren? If so, your libido issues may have to do more with prolactin buildup or other progesterone related issues than anything else. Lowering the dose of the 19-nor won't necessarily fix your problems either. You need b-12, caber, prami or a combo of b-12 plus one of the others.

If you are only running test then HCG should be the clear answer at this point. I know myself about 3-4 weeks in on short esters my nuts start to sort of "hurt" sometimes and shrivel up pretty good. HCG starts to reverse that very quickly. My recommendation is pretty much on par with SHINE's. In the future, you may want to run it at 500 IU E4D or so starting in week 3 to avoid any issues completely. Something that can be fixed is fine, but avoiding it altogether is preferable.

FlurDizzle

FlurDizzle

Mar 16, 2014
I was experiencing a little bit of ed and my testes seemed smaller than usual as well so I started 250iu eod of HCG for aprox 10 days and it took care of it.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The reason those gonads enlarge while using HCG during a cycle is the effect HCG has on spermatogenesis rather than TT production. Fact is HCG has only a minimal effect on TT when TT levels are supraphysiologic!

That being said HCG is a VERY important adjunct to PCT therapy because if performed correctly that's when TT levels begin to decline towards physiologic levels.

Whether you choose to use HCG during a cycle to maintain fertility or testicular size is a personal choice BUT for effective PCT it's MANDATORY, IMO!

Jim

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic