Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How to start again? Weird question i know.

J

JustSumeone

Jan 31, 2018
Its been a while know since im thinking in to going back to losing weight and lifting but its hard for me to find the motivation to start over. Its just feel bad.
A back story. I was 90KG in Mid-Late 2014, In less than 8 months i've went down to 65KGs and went back to 75KGs in muscle after losing all the fat. For some reason i stoped lifting and proceeding to lets say healthy (not so healty and ill tell you why) life and i start gaining weight. In the end of 2015 i end up with crazy 132 KGs on me. Why i said not so healthy.. Well, i was eating only rice... Yes, in 8 months i was eathing only a god dam rice, around 300grams a day maybe a bit more. One meal and nothing else. had some junk and better food only 2 or 3 times. Cant remember right.

Where do you guys find motivation. Where should i start cardio or straight to lifting? Should i care too much about the food im eathing or should i just cut the junk food and things that are getting me fat? I want to get in shape again, im kinda tired of the weight that is on me and probably sooner or later will cause health issues. Nope, im not talking about getting summer body and i dont want to rush the process this time. I want to do it right, get fit and build muscle!

Any kind of suggestion and help around this area is appreciated!

Thank you! The thread might be in wrong section, its fine if mods move it in the right.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
My motivation is freshly shaved vagina.

J

JustSumeone

Jan 31, 2018
My motivation is freshly shaved vagina.

latest

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
What else would make me eat 7 times a day pin 6 times a day and train a double split.

J

JustSumeone

Jan 31, 2018
What else would make me eat 7 times a day pin 6 times a day and train a double split.
one more freshly shaved vagina.. I guess. U kinda made my day srysly i laugh a lot

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Does shaving your vagina make it less painful to pin? Asking for a friend....

CFM

CFM

Mar 18, 2012
Does shaving your vagina make it less painful to pin? Asking for a friend....

No, but pinning my vagina makes it less painful to shave.

Marchosias

Marchosias

Feb 6, 2018
Its been a while know since im thinking in to going back to losing weight and lifting but its hard for me to find the motivation to start over. Its just feel bad.
A back story. I was 90KG in Mid-Late 2014, In less than 8 months i've went down to 65KGs and went back to 75KGs in muscle after losing all the fat. For some reason i stoped lifting and proceeding to lets say healthy (not so healty and ill tell you why) life and i start gaining weight. In the end of 2015 i end up with crazy 132 KGs on me. Why i said not so healthy.. Well, i was eating only rice... Yes, in 8 months i was eathing only a god dam rice, around 300grams a day maybe a bit more. One meal and nothing else. had some junk and better food only 2 or 3 times. Cant remember right.

Where do you guys find motivation. Where should i start cardio or straight to lifting? Should i care too much about the food im eathing or should i just cut the junk food and things that are getting me fat? I want to get in shape again, im kinda tired of the weight that is on me and probably sooner or later will cause health issues. Nope, im not talking about getting summer body and i dont want to rush the process this time. I want to do it right, get fit and build muscle!

Any kind of suggestion and help around this area is appreciated!

Thank you! The thread might be in wrong section, its fine if mods move it in the right.

I am the expert at on again off again, getting back into type of thing. My motivation is my progress. Of course getting started is key. I know it sounds cheesy but what did it for me was watching a few youtube videos. Various ones with inspirational BS. One that stuck on me I listened to every day for a while till I was able to do it it with out. Also, for me I look at old pictures of when I was rock bottom, promising myself never to be there again.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic