pbtom
What's New?

How to sleep and not sweat all night on Tren

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
lawd get off the Tren if you need that stuff

i hear a HOT ITALIAN girl and a rubber mallet will knock ya out!!!

sleep??? whats that??

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This is what I use to deal with night sweats: https://www.amazon.com/Whynter-Dual...-spons&keywords=whynter+air+conditioner&psc=1

I keep it set at 68 degrees at night and if needed I'll turn a fan on as well. Running Tren currently and sleeping like a baby. Seriously that was one of the best purchases I have ever made. Did not buy it just to run Tren though. I live in the desert and I like to sleep in a cold room.
Does this one require venting to a window? I have a portable unit that does but would like to find one that collects condensate and doesn’t need venting.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
I keep tren blasts short and accept the fact that I won't sleep well. I schedule more stuff to do and I am productive as hell. And it's worth it. Hell I used to run tren around finals in school so I had extra hours to study and write lo l

How short ?

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
Does this one require venting to a window? I have a portable unit that does but would like to find one that collects condensate and doesn’t need venting.
It needs venting, and not so much for condensation, but to cool the compressor. Without a vent to the outside the heat of the compressor would heat the room right back up. The thing that is good about this one is that it has a two hose system which harvests air from outside to cool the compressor rather than sucking air from in the room to cool the compressor. That creates a vacuum in the room which then pulls in warm air from outside and other parts of the house. But in practice the single hose units still work fine. Just that the dual hose is a bit more efficient.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
I live in the desert and I like to sleep in a cold room.

you should try humidity at 100% and 100deg days

fan will chill ur ass out with the sweat ---go hypo if you dont watch it

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
For an air conditioner you need a hot side (presumably outside) and a cold side (presumably inside). Using fancy thermodynamics the coolant takes the heat energy from the cool side and dumps it to the hot side. If the hot side is in your house you are shooting yourself in the foot.

A

Ace864

Feb 9, 2021
I wouldn't recommend you to sleep with the air conditioner on. I used to do this and got sick more often.

A

Ace864

Feb 9, 2021
By the way, I switched to organic cotton bed sheets, and this issue doesn’t bother me anymore. Taking into account that I started doing different activities to lose weight, getting sick all the time is not a part of my plan. Thanks to my buddy who recommended me to use natural materials for bedding. He says that sleeping on cotton bedsheets will prevent sweating a lot. I tried to follow his advice and noticed that this works. Now, I sleep way better and feel more energized in the morning. During the cold season, I use natural wool blankets. Recently, I purchased a weighted blanket from
https://sommio.co.uk/KnittedWeightedBlanket It helps me to relax and calm down.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic