Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

How to sleep and not sweat all night on Tren

T

Team21

Apr 16, 2018
Stats: 44 205lbs 11% bf 5'11''
Current cycle, no such thing I stay on year round. I only switch up anabolics.
Test cyp 500mg per week split up to keep serum levels off a rollercoaster
Tren Ace 50mg ED
EQ 400mg per week
Above on week 6 and will continue another 60 days
Also take GW501516 helps with Tren
LGD 4033
Godtropin HGH 8iu ED
GHRP 6 & 2 6mainly to keep me super hungry
So, the problem is the TREN sleep sucks & I wake up in a puddle of sweat ( this has always been a side effect for years )
The fix: I went to the Doc for my (insomnia) (anxiety) and high blood pressure and received 3 miracle drugs, clonazepam 0.5mg I take 3 1.5mg total all at bedtime, 1 Lunesta 3mg, and 1 Lisinopril 10mg pretty much the lowest dose blood pressure med you can get. This combo results in 8 hours of sleep, no sweat & BP is on point. These are not like Xanax or Ambien those two suck are addictive and don't work very long. Clonazepam and Lunesta are not addictive I know this because I can stop for weeks when off Tren and it's no big deal. The Lunesta has a much longer half-life and keeps me asleep longer. For some reason I guess a slowed heart rate kills the night sweats. Bottom line is I've been on gear for 20 years and never could handle Tren this long. Now I love it, sleep great and see all the gains I know were lost before due to poor sleep and losing 5 lbs in sweat every night.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Isn't clonazepam Klonopin? If so, yes it's addictive. I have a tramadol prescription and I can go weeks without taking it without issue too. Doesn't mean it can't be or isn't addictive.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
1.2 grams of gear per week and 8iu's of gh per day and 20 years of gear experience at 205#s you must be SUPER ripped:cool:

Cutt29

Cutt29

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Yea... lol, klonopin is nothing like xanax and ambien is nothing like lunesta... OK

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
This combo results in 8 hours of sleep, no sweat & BP is on point. These are not like Xanax or Ambien those two suck are addictive and don't work very long. Clonazepam and Lunesta are not addictive I know this because I can stop for weeks when off Tren and it's no big deal. The Lunesta has a much longer half-life and keeps me asleep longer. For some reason I guess a slowed heart rate kills the night sweats. Bottom line is I've been on gear for 20 years and never could handle Tren this long. Now I love it, sleep great and see all the gains I know were lost before due to poor sleep and losing 5 lbs in sweat every night.

Clonazepam is a Benzodiazepine and is HIGHLY addictive. In fact, benzo withdrawal is more dangerous than alcohol and opiates. I am a 10yr veteran of Level 1 trauma ED and you are kidding yourself if you think potential addiction is unlikely.

Lunesta while actually a sedative/hypnotic is also potentially addictive and triggers the same reward centers as Benzos when used at higher than prescribed doses.

If you need all those ancillaries to run Tren, maybe your body is telling you not to run tren :)

Solidsoldier2020

Solidsoldier2020

Aug 22, 2017
I was addicted to clonazepam due to the military. They prescribed it. I didn't abuse it. I stopped taking it after 2 years and had a seizure. It took another 2 years to titrate off with no side effects. Your doctor doesn't have your well being in mind. I had tbi related insomnia and nothing else worked. Your taking it because your taking tren every day with a shitload of other gear. You obviously have a lot of experience with what you're doing. Just know that there's a price to pay for taking clonazepam. It also fucks your brain chemistry up. You've been warned.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I keep tren blasts short and accept the fact that I won't sleep well. I schedule more stuff to do and I am productive as hell. And it's worth it. Hell I used to run tren around finals in school so I had extra hours to study and write lo l

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic