Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How to lower testosterone levels before a blood test?

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
I've been on TRT for about 2 years. A consistent 100mg/wk dose keeps me at around 800-1100 which is what my doctor is comfortable with.

I had an injury last year and I've got some atrophy in my left arm that I am trying to recover from so I decided to increase my test up to 1ml (200mg) per week. I started that 11 weeks ago.
This week I decided to add 245mg of Tren A per week and do that for 4 weeks. Now my doctor wants to do another blood test next week. I didn't tell my doctor about the increase in the test or the addition of the Tren.
Should I just tell the doctor what I'm up to or should I try to skip an injection and let my numbers drop before the blood test?
How will the Tren effect my T numbers? or any other numbers she may be testing?

Test being an androgen, I'm pretty sure your levels will go up. As long as there not 1000 or above he shouldn't have much to say. I wouldn't admit to anything except a test-booster from GNC or a legal pro hormone..... IMO anyway.. Good luck Bro.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is the most confusing question, you want them low, and you want info on to lower them, but you don't want to be on TRT, but you want to be treated?

The only treatment for low testosterone is going to be on TRT. So if you don't want to be on a hormone replacement therapy, then I suggest you go the route of finding some natural alternative.

G

govols

Apr 5, 2016
This is the most confusing question, you want them low, and you want info on to lower them, but you don't want to be on TRT, but you want to be treated?

The only treatment for low testosterone is going to be on TRT. So if you don't want to be on a hormone replacement therapy, then I suggest you go the route of finding some natural alternative.
Yeah, I don't get it either. Why save for next time. The doctor is just going to check again next time he decides he wants to try to get on TRT.

Ironmike72

Ironmike72

Aug 13, 2012
The way I read it is that he wants TRT but his doctor won't put him on it unless his numbers are lower. So he wants to find a way to make his T numbers lower before his blood test so that his doctor will prescribe TRT.

Yea, even though you don't want to be put on TRT?? This dude makes no sense at all… oh and if you gonna run gear with a short ester seven days do. if you can only get your hands on say test Cyp or test E run it and stop 2weeks before…

Ronin 3rd Dan.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

body_by_donuts

Jul 5, 2011
TRT gets really old after a few years

B

barbell

VIP Member
May 20, 2012
got an nfl buddy on trt...take the lab test at the latest possible time in the day..most insurance companies don't allow the lab after 11 am for a valid trt test, but go out the night before, get hammered (alcohol lowers test) eat like shit for 2 days and absolutely no sleep the night before. . buddy's test dropped almost 100 points and got a script..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic