Threads
Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

How to go about getting TRT?

78steeler

Mar 21, 2023
While I am currently under a doctors care, i do sometimes substitute a vial of UG test. To make sure all is good I just go get a blood test about 3 weeks in ….

V

Versus

May 4, 2023
While I am currently under a doctors care, i do sometimes substitute a vial of UG test. To make sure all is good I just go get a blood test about 3 weeks in ….
No idea what that means, sorry man

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
There are several Dr's on utube that will do online TRT. One of them is the Anabolic Doc. He seems to be very popular and seems to know his shit. Thing is, the #'s, 300-900 are only 1 part of getting your TRT set up properly. The most important is how you feel. When I had bypass surgery I stopped my TRT and stayed off for at least 6 mo. I was depressed, tired, no motivation. I got a blood test and it showed me at over 900! I was like WTF, am not getting any TRT with that #. So I took a shot of 250mg test E and felt so much better. So I continued taking 125mg test E every 5 days and feel way better than when I don't.

V

Versus

May 4, 2023
There are several Dr's on utube that will do online TRT. One of them is the Anabolic Doc. He seems to be very popular and seems to know his shit. Thing is, the #'s, 300-900 are only 1 part of getting your TRT set up properly. The most important is how you feel. When I had bypass surgery I stopped my TRT and stayed off for at least 6 mo. I was depressed, tired, no motivation. I got a blood test and it showed me at over 900! I was like WTF, am not getting any TRT with that #. So I took a shot of 250mg test E and felt so much better. So I continued taking 125mg test E every 5 days and feel way better than when I don't.
Oh that sounds pretty cool, do they source it for you? Or is it just info? And glad to see you figured things out. All the best with your help man!

Druss

Druss

Oct 23, 2022
I had similar readings just a bit over 200 and was told pretty much the same. I asked to be retested a couple of months later after doing some research on how to crash my T. What I did was exercise all day the day before the test and stayed up all night so 24+ hours no sleep went in for the latest blood test I could get which was at about 11 am. Was dead tired slept all day when I got home, when the results came back I was at 78 just saying... I got my TRT :D

Also a 1 gram of pure licorice spice a day not the candy is supposed to crash T after about 7 days but I didnt try that I went with exhaustion to burn the T out.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic