Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How to avoid a gaunt face?

D

Darin

Nov 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

It seems if I follow a strict keto diet by keeping the carbs low, my face becomes gaunt as the fat loss happens from face first then rest of the body. If I don't control my carb intake and have 150 - 200 grams of carb per day, my waist becomes 33 inches and my body fat hovers about 16-17%. I want to bring down my body fat to 14% and waist to 32 inches without rigorous exercise. Is it possible by following certain type of diet without making my face gaunt?

Thanks.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can't control where you lose fat from first. But you can control to a large degree how full you look and how much water you are carrying.

Just stop eating keto and eat like a normal person and you won't look like crap.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Hi Guys,

It seems if I follow a strict keto diet by keeping the carbs low, my face becomes gaunt as the fat loss happens from face first then rest of the body. If I don't control my carb intake and have 150 - 200 grams of carb per day, my waist becomes 33 inches and my body fat hovers about 16-17%. I want to bring down my body fat to 14% and waist to 32 inches without rigorous exercise. Is it possible by following certain type of diet without making my face gaunt?

Thanks.
This is a bodybuilding site (i.e., rigorous exercise). Try weightwatchers.com. Other than that, what POB said.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
Sorry, but that can't be helped. Everyone's bodies loses fat in different order. SOme in the face first. As it's hard to build muscle in the face....this is a tough issue to solve.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I've always struggled with under my eyes.
Been looking for answers for years even talk to a plastic surgeon and very much disliked their "solution"

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic