Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How the Arizona Attorney General Created a Secretive, Illegal Surveillance Program to Sweep up Millions of Our Financial Records

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
That's not even the bad stuff, lol

AZ is about to become "lil commiefornia".
Aww HDH don't get me all depressed!! My brother moved to Arizona to get away from all the California davocrats and I was looking into Arizona also to retire soon to!! Maybe I still will move there, get an RV or a tent and camp out in front of City Hall then crap all around the building , give them a taste of what we go through everyday here in Cali!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I bet this is just scratching the surface on what they are doing illegally! Now my question is, why can the government break the law and nothing happens to anyone involved.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
AZ. Any State with Kari Lake, and, especially, Jon Cole, should guide us.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I am originally from AZ. Still have most my family there. Not happy with the sh!t going on over there.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Aww HDH don't get me all depressed!! My brother moved to Arizona to get away from all the California davocrats and I was looking into Arizona also to retire soon to!! Maybe I still will move there, get an RV or a tent and camp out in front of City Hall then crap all around the building , give them a taste of what we go through everyday here in Cali!!

Yes, I am sure there is more and is national, not just in AZ.

I bet this is just scratching the surface on what they are doing illegally! Now my question is, why can the government break the law and nothing happens to anyone involved.

Since the election was stolen, they are looking to follow Cali.

Now, most people stop reading when they hear the election was stolen.

So, here is the evidence. Just click the link and read post #88 before you go on-

I do know that many know this to be true, I'm just posting this incase someone doesn't.

The first thing she did after making them certify her or go to jail was opening the border where they had closed it temporarily. Too much cartel money is running through Az.

Unfortunately, they actually do know the constitution. I know it seems like they don't but they have used it against us.

It's set up so big government can't step in and take over. Everything has to change from the bottom up. That's how they have taken over.

Now we have to do the same and get their people out but they have been cheating at the elections for many years.

As far as they are concerned, they will stay in control so nothing can be done in the future.

The case will go to the supreme court but all Trump's cases went before the supreme court and they wouldn't even look at the evidence.

The difference here is the evidence has to be seen at each appeal. There may be a chance but I wouldn't hold my breath.

The only thing left would be for the military to step in and take control.

I wouldn't count that shit out either. This is about more than the US elections, this is about a possibile coordinated effort to stop them at the world level.

Personally, I think it's only a matter of time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic