Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How often do you pin test-u?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Started using test-u been pinning once a week just curious how the rest are using it.I'm on trt 200 t-u 100 deca per week.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
That’s fine, you can even go longer than that with Test U. Once every 10 days or 3 shots a month and it’ll be fine for TRT. I like it that way.

@tommyguns2 has a lot of experience with Test U. I learned a lot from his posts on how to run it effectively.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
I don't remember the specifics but don't forget that the longer esters have less active hormone due to the carbon chain being longer.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Pretty sure @Bigtex posted a couple of times on this topic.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I don't remember the specifics but don't forget that the longer esters have less active hormone due to the carbon chain being longer.

lol, the specifics are all over the Net, but different sites will sometimes list slightly different values. For my own purposes I just remember fairly accurate round numbers:

Test Prop is about 80% Testosterone

Cyp and Enan both ~70%

Undeconoate down about 60% pure Test

Here's a calculator macgyver posted in the "Short Esters" thread that lets you see levels in the body for different esters with their different half lives depending on the amount and frequency of injection:

https://roidcalc.powerbody.ru/?langid=8

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The 1st and 15th.

Snachito1

Snachito1

VIP Member
Jan 12, 2018
I've never tried TU before, but with all this scar tissue build up..... less pinning would be a godsend!!

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
I've never tried TU before, but with all this scar tissue build up..... less pinning would be a godsend!!
Yep.I got 2 spots on my outer quads that have a crunchy feel when I pin.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
So if you were using my dose you would pin 400mg 2x a month?I'm guessing with the long ester blood levels stay consistant?

This same Test U can be prescribed by doctors in the USA under the brand name Aveed, although my guess is most docs would resist that because they're just used to Cyp. For an alternative approach, see what's recommended on the manufacturer website; it'll get you down to 5 shots a year:

https://aveedusa.com

My mindset grew up in this community; I just do 1cc once a week for my DIY trt, but anyone can adjust doses and frequency. If infrequency is the main goal, that company website shows you what's possible.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
This same Test U can be prescribed by doctors in the USA under the brand name Aveed, although my guess is most docs would resist that because they're just used to Cyp. For an alternative approach, see what's recommended on the manufacturer website; it'll get you down to 5 shots a year:

https://aveedusa.com

My mindset grew up in this community; I just do 1cc once a week for my DIY trt, but anyone can adjust doses and frequency. If infrequency is the main goal, that company website shows you what's possible.
Thanks for the info.I think like you pinning once a week is going to keep blood levels stable.I do like the option Bigtex layed out in his older posts and if for some reason I have too I'll try this as an alternative.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic