Latest Member
mrfurleyandre
What's New?

How much?

ajdos

ajdos

MuscleHead
Sep 8, 2010
Weight do you think you can gain from Thanksgiving?

Interestingly enough as I have gotten bigger/older I cannot throw it down like I used to, and larger meals actually make me eat less than I would when I eat every 2 hours, once Im satiated like that I dont feel like eating for hours and hours, and I think cummulatively I eat more calories on a regular day than I can piledrive on turkey day.

Anyways have a great thanksgiving brothers, and eat like fucking crazy! I know I will.:cool:

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I think youre dead on with that observation... That said, I can stiil amaze my family with the volume I put away! Have a good holiday brother...

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I can eat just as much on thanksgiving as I can others day's every 3hrs.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i ate around 7 times yesterday..and i ate a whole dutch apple pie except for one slice..that fucking shit was good..dw

ajdos

ajdos

MuscleHead
Sep 8, 2010
Fuck I had a great meal but I had to wait 3 hours for it! Damn I probably LOST weight on Thanksgiving lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
LOL...I used to be able to pile it away, now I find myself to stuffed from that meal to eat again for many hours. The feast yesterday was awesome, I was fine and not bloated till I hit those mashed potatoes. Then it was all over. However, on turkey day I don't find myself eating as often, and I don't think I consume nearly the amount of caloies I would on any other normal day. That probably explains why I was down 4lbs this morning.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
LOL...I used to be able to pile it away, now I find myself to stuffed from that meal to eat again for many hours. The feast yesterday was awesome, I was fine and not bloated till I hit those mashed potatoes. Then it was all over. However, on turkey day I don't find myself eating as often, and I don't think I consume nearly the amount of caloies I would on any other normal day. That probably explains why I was down 4lbs this morning.
If your down 4 lbs in one day then i wouldnt count that weight to start off...its not real..what u maintain is your real weight.dw

Last edited by a moderator:
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Too much lead up and cooking for something that doesn't last that long, LOL I filled up on the cheese, italian sausage and other appetizers and then had me a big turkey drumstick and some sides. Everyone thought I was sick cause I didn't eat 1/2 the bird.