Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

How much will a deadlift suit add to your dead lift?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Yes it is an ezy way to make money, including the college. You simply can't teach people exercise and fitness behind a computer. These kind of devices are why so many are so damn lazy. But I have no choice in the matter. I also teach a advanced weight lifting class. All the gyms are closed and we have to do this by computer. What a joke. It has also taken me two weeks to covert everything fully to digital. Including how to use this damn video communication program. We get no instruction. Then I have to figure out how to teach my classes how to use it. But then you have to say.....I am just happy to be getting paid.

It sounds like it could be stressful!.....How are the weight lifting people applying what they learn?....Do they ALL have home gyms?....Like u say tho, at least u are getting paid!...

I am not sure schools plan based on what Bill Gates predicts. Our board of regents and upper level management discussed that it would be too risky to have face to face in the summer but plan on full classes in the fall. Hell, this decision is based on avoiding law suits.

As far as public schools, Gates has dumped billion on to them trying to make changes on how he thinks education should be. He is also funding research to help push his goals. Exactly why I got out of public education. People like Gates need to stay out of education, We have enough people who claim to know it all who haven't seen the inside of a classroom since they went to public school. Seems like Gates was a college drop out so he doesn't have a clue about how to educated anyone. Its people like him that have turned public education into a fucking mess.

Yeah, I know nothing about him accept for his involvement in the computer industry!...I know one thing, he seems to be extremely smart from what I can tell when it comes to the buss. world...Way back, I went to college to study computer science...I ended up focusing on programming....In a nutshell,l I tinkered with about 4-6 different languages...Basically gravitated to the antiquated Cobol I and II...I was trying to get a career with DHSMV as a programmer with them....Their mainframe language was of course Cobol...I ended up working for them as a computer operator while studying Computer Science, of course focusing on Cobol in hopes of ascertaining a programming position...

Anyway, I begin having kids and was already in a tumultuous marriage, so, I basically gave up on it...I felt that I couldn't do schooling and work (was trying to work 40hrs+ a week) and give my children the attention they needed as a father, especially with their mother being involved in what she was....Anyway, I quit that job and opened my own buss selling custom built pc's...In the process of doing this is where I learned a little about Gates' buss. savvy...Other than that, I wasn't aware of his involvement elsewhere in the social world scene...I tell ya tho, just from what I've been reading, he seems like he wants to basically convert everything to computers...It's almost like he is wanting to keep everyone inside and let automated devices do everything for us...I think he might be an introvert, lol!....

Again bro, good speaking with u, it's always a pleasure!....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
It sounds like it could be stressful!.....How are the weight lifting people applying what they learn?....Do they ALL have home gyms?....Like u say tho, at least u are getting paid!...

Yeah, I know nothing about him accept for his involvement in the computer industry!...I know one thing, he seems to be extremely smart from what I can tell when it comes to the buss. world...Way back, I went to college to study computer science...I ended up focusing on programming....In a nutshell,l I tinkered with about 4-6 different languages...Basically gravitated to the antiquated Cobol I and II...I was trying to get a career with DHSMV as a programmer with them....Their mainframe language was of course Cobol...I ended up working for them as a computer operator while studying Computer Science, of course focusing on Cobol in hopes of ascertaining a programming position...

Anyway, I begin having kids and was already in a tumultuous marriage, so, I basically gave up on it...I felt that I couldn't do schooling and work (was trying to work 40hrs+ a week) and give my children the attention they needed as a father, especially with their mother being involved in what she was....Anyway, I quit that job and opened my own buss selling custom built pc's...In the process of doing this is where I learned a little about Gates' buss. savvy...Other than that, I wasn't aware of his involvement elsewhere in the social world scene...I tell ya tho, just from what I've been reading, he seems like he wants to basically convert everything to computers...It's almost like he is wanting to keep everyone inside and let automated devices do everything for us...I think he might be an introvert, lol!....

Again bro, good speaking with u, it's always a pleasure!....

No, none of these kids have home gyms. So it is really a joke having to do this. I am just giving them credit. It kind of appears that none of them even care about college either. I have the ability to check the students in my class and see how many have logged on to the class and their email and not many have. But I will hold the 1st online classes starting at 7am and let the chips fall where they may. Yea, the computer stuff is always stressful. The only college computer class I ever took was learning how to write Basic using a big floppy disk. But I am able to teach myself to use what ever I have to use.

Bill Gates is just another big money globalist. He wants a one world power and everyone connected using his software. His choice in life is best for us all. He spend money on public schools as it is a way to hook schools into purchasing more technology. Donate billions and they schools are addicted and need more. Which ultimately means more money in his pocket for the small investment. re is a never ending pot of money in public schools and everyone wants a piece of it. The use of technology has gotten so ridiculous teachers are more concerned about that instead of teaching. I use an overhead connected to a computer connected to a smart board. That is too much! I just need a Powerpoint and a projector and lecture. I don't entertain kids with technology but do teach a lesson they get interested in.

Good talking to you too!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
No, none of these kids have home gyms. So it is really a joke having to do this. I am just giving them credit. It kind of appears that none of them even care about college either. I have the ability to check the students in my class and see how many have logged on to the class and their email and not many have. But I will hold the 1st online classes starting at 7am and let the chips fall where they may. Yea, the computer stuff is always stressful. The only college computer class I ever took was learning how to write Basic using a big floppy disk. But I am able to teach myself to use what ever I have to use.

Bill Gates is just another big money globalist. He wants a one world power and everyone connected using his software. His choice in life is best for us all. He spend money on public schools as it is a way to hook schools into purchasing more technology. Donate billions and they schools are addicted and need more. Which ultimately means more money in his pocket for the small investment. re is a never ending pot of money in public schools and everyone wants a piece of it. The use of technology has gotten so ridiculous teachers are more concerned about that instead of teaching. I use an overhead connected to a computer connected to a smart board. That is too much! I just need a Powerpoint and a projector and lecture. I don't entertain kids with technology but do teach a lesson they get interested in.

Good talking to you too!

Tex, I'll respond to your reply when I get to a computer.... can't type on this tab....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

I use to pray for these kinds of events to happen when I was in school! *LOL*...I can only imagine how kids are today....Ah yes, good ole basic!...Actually, it's very easy language to use...It's relatively powerful too!...Really tho, I always found that the logic/principle of most of the languages I studied were the same...Basically, syntax was the major difference that I found to be prevalent...

Had no clue!...Thanks for the education!...Just finished watching part of a vid where he was being interviewed and he was talking as if he is a lead researcher on this stuff...Like an authority on it...U sound like a kewl ole teacher, bro!...I had a few of those in college, not so much in high school and below...

Good talking to you too!

Again, back at cha!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic