Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

How much Testosterone is needed to see growth?

C

Chucky

Aug 28, 2012
Hi am just wondering what kind of dosage is needed and at what frequency to show postive growth, say 10-15 lbs for a cycle.

Every one has there own opinion but what is the most common way of working it out ?

if anyone can shed some light please.

Thanks

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
How Test is needed to grow ?

"How you suppose to work out?" As hard as you can until you puke

C

Chucky

Aug 28, 2012
yeah if you just use test .... i weigh 100kg and about +-10% BF
been training 2years. ive used 500mg a week up to 1250mg a week. and my cycle are normally 8-10weeks depends where i cant pin anymore get sick of it.

but i was wondering if it was possible to take too much and your body just doesn't use it and you land up waisting it

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
12-16 weeks is the general rule of thumb for any test cycle....so I've been told

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I think just to clarify I'll state he is asking: Is there a dose of testosterone at which you receive no additional benefit. To put it another way, how should one calculate their dose? X amount of mg per kg of bodyweight?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Ya, I know....but he said 8-10 weeks generally speaking so I wanted to throw in my .02 for his previous cycle experience as he may not be reaping the total benefits of test with a long enough run and can thus discount or jade his numbers.

I don't have any theories regarding weight as different dosages will differ depending on the user, their genetics and lifestyle (i.e., eating/sleeping habits).

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I don't believe there is a right answer. I know some genetically gifted pros that run an average dose and some run crazy high amounts. It depends on the person

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Great question how much and how long should you run test and how long should you cruise in between cycles?

Allofasudden

Allofasudden

Jul 31, 2012
How Testosterone is needed to see growth?

Hi am just wondering what kind of dosage is needed and at what frequency to show postive growth, say 10-15 lbs for a cycle.

Every one has there own opinion but what is the most common way of working it out ?

if anyone can shed some light please.

Thanks

I see you changed your whole post. No worries. Like its been said above...if you see positive growth with 600mg good, if not then bump it up. See what works for you and what you feel is best for you.i gained 15 pounds on 500 mg before but a friend of mine is struggling to gain on 600mg. A lot affects it like how much your eating, working out etc.

C

Chucky

Aug 28, 2012
yeah this is what i am actually looking for .... i was just wondering about it.

Going to do a cycle in the next 2 months and want this year to count , want better gain and a better body at the end.

i grow best at 1000mg a week at 500mg nothing happens but thought there was a formula to this.

thanks for all your guys in put and I will keep in mind to run the test longer this time around.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Apples and oranges sir. Everyone will respond differently. Trial and error is the only way to determine whats best for you. Myself 500 mg a wk is optimal, any higher and the sides arent worth it for me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic