Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How much sleep do you get?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I get about 4-6 hours a night, just depends on if I bartend the night before. With 2 jobs and 3 kids the sleep is limited. I try to catch some naps through out the day though. Anymore I fall asleep if I just sit down for a few minutes and not do anything. The wife gets pissed when I doze off when we are watching tv.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I get about 4-6 hours a night, just depends on if I bartend the night before. With 2 jobs and 3 kids the sleep is limited. I try to catch some naps through out the day though. Anymore I fall asleep if I just sit down for a few minutes and not do anything. The wife gets pissed when I doze off when we are watching tv.

hahahahaha...kudos to you man...I don't think I could handle it! :)

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I average roughly 7 or so during the week, maybe a bit more if I fall asleep early.

I'll usually sleep 9-10 hours or more on weekends, as long as I don't get to bed too late. If I happen to stay up until the wee hours of the morning, I'll be lucky to get much more than half that, even though I usually don't HAVE to wake up at any particular time on Saturday or Sunday.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010

This just pisses me off, so what if you fall asleep watching tv.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
This just pisses me off, so what if you fall asleep watching tv.

I know right, pisses me off also. I must be tired if my body is shutting down to get some sleep, so leave me the **** alone and let me sleep.

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
My sleep is all over the place, I tend to sleep a long time when time allows almost like my body makes up for lack of sleep when I can't sleep. That being said 8hrs is the golden number for me to feel top of my game just dont get it often enough less then 6 and I am extremely sluggish. In reality I get 6 1/2 to 7. I also don't sleep solid I wake up and fall back asleep so who knows what my real sleep is like.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I get about 7 per night, and wake up to pee at least twice. Lately on Sundays I sleep several hours during the daytime, which makes me feel refreshed for the coming week.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
what if she wants some lovin...............................

She knows the proper way to go about that. And that isn't the case.she just wants to sit there watching TV and waste my time that I could be sleeping.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
I used to get 8-9 hours but was up 5-6 times and always still felt like crap.

I started using a cpap this year and now I get 6-7, only wake up once or twice to pee (if that) and feel f-ing awesome

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I normally get 7 hours and probably wake up once to take a piss.

Gymrat58

Gymrat58

Mar 21, 2017
Not sure if there is a better area on the boards for this. But, throughout the years I have heard people say getting enough sleep is second most important to nutrition when it comes to building muscle. I try my best to get 8 hours but a busy life and schedule limits me from getting that at times and any more is pretty much out of the question. I am wondering how much sleep should a bodybuilder get and how much do you get?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic