Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How much do you spend per month on supps?

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
Hello guys just a quick question that i'm really interested in. I know bodybuilding is not cheap hobby so the question is how much does everyone spend per month on supps and anything else linked to bodybuilding?
As for me it's about $70 per week just on chicken and steak not including supplements.
Thanks in advance

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Directly related to bodybuilding I take a whey/casein blended protein powder, creatine on and off, and sometimes a EAA or BCAA intra workout.
I also take a vitamin D supplement and fish oil, but I would still take those even if I wasn't going to the gym regularly.
I also spend $2-250 a week on food; but as far as supplements go I probably spend approximately $1-150 a month. That's it. The rest is food.
I'm not into pre-workout supplements or any of the latest diet pill fads. The closest I come to pre-workout is a caffeine pill once in a while. Other than that it's just food, protein, and creatine mono for me

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
$300 per week easy on food and supplements. 6'5" 265-270#'s....

Lucky

M

metsfan4life

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2014
Pretty much the same as above. Food can vary depend on what the wife wants but for the most part, my meals stay the same. but as far as supps... $16.99 Walmart Iso Protein each week (6-9 days depending). I dont really take any preworkouts as the stims and things in it really give me nothing. I'll take a multi which isnt too expensive either. So all in, without food...less than $100/mo.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Don't know, don't care.

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
Don't know, don't care.
That's cool it's not a problem for you:)

As for me sometimes it's hard to buy some expensive supps because of large money spending on food

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i stopped all supps except Amino Energy and some 5htp ...so i used to spend crazy amounts monthly but not anymore.

i am trying to just use real food instead of the supps.....seems to be working for the last year

SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
i stopped all supps except Amino Energy and some 5htp ...so i used to spend crazy amounts monthly but not anymore.

i am trying to just use real food instead of the supps.....seems to be working for the last year
What's the reason of stop supps? Just a waste of money?

Yeah, it cost a lot but i cant believe it's useless. Now i use just a creatine and real foods.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i have been buying them since high school 1992 and yes have probably spent way too much money on them for sure

just realized real food is the key...... if i had to take them it would be digestive enzyme, probiotic, fish oil, vinpocentine.

whole food protein bars have come along way and some good ones out now.....i will still eat those on occasion but the days of slamming powders are over for me

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
None. I don't need them. I eat a varied diet that's adequate for my needs and use steroids. Most supplements don't even do anything for you but cost money.

If a protein powder is convenient and works for you then go for it. Just don't go buying the scam ones like glutamine and bcaa.

I should add I don't consider caffeine a supplement and use it in quantities.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
None. I don't need them. I eat a varied diet that's adequate for my needs and use steroids. Most supplements don't even do anything for you but cost money.

If a protein powder is convenient and works for you then go for it. Just don't go buying the scam ones like glutamine and bcaa.

I should add I don't consider caffeine a supplement and use it in quantities.
If AAS counts as a supplement then disregard my first reply lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic