Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

How much cardio?

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
yep...the tape measure doesn't lie (unless the one weilding it does LOL)..so as long as the inches are dropping there is fat loss going on :) and for cheap it is a good way to monitor progress.

Diet is still best applied "if" a known bf is available, otherwise you can use a guesstimate to start and modify it up or down as needed.

ginger_rn

ginger_rn

TID Lady Member
Mar 21, 2012
Thanks for giving me a starting point. I had no idea that this "diet stuff" could be so complicated. I am down to 205.2 as of last night.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
so, since that wasn't much change from your post last week, I would suggest dropping your calories by 100-200 a day and see how things go...you can shoot for 2 or more lbs a week at this point, it isn't until you get down closer to your goal weight that you will have to be more concerned about not losing more than 1.5-2 a week.

Good luck :)

Georgia

Georgia

Mar 31, 2012
Hey Ginger! Do you happen to have a smartphone? If you do please install 'MyFitnessPal'...it's an app that, after you put in your stats (weight, height, goal, etc.) it tells you how many calories a day you need to get to that goal.

BUT THAT'S NOT ALL! *In Billy Mays voice*

It has everything you need to track your calories. Scan the barcode of the chicken you just ate...100 calories added...1,500 more to go. It's helped me put on around 10 pounds already because it has made counting calories a breeze! I recommend it to anyone who is trying to lose, gain, maintain their weight.

It's true...the body you want is made in the kitchen

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
so, since that wasn't much change from your post last week, I would suggest dropping your calories by 100-200 a day and see how things go...you can shoot for 2 or more lbs a week at this point, it isn't until you get down closer to your goal weight that you will have to be more concerned about not losing more than 1.5-2 a week.

Good luck :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic