Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How much arimidex do you use on cycle to prevent bloat/gyno?

P

plank

Sep 16, 2010
I'm just trying to see what you guys think about arimidex . Letrozole is known to almost kill your estrogen levels, which as a result would make gains extremely slow. Arimidex would obviously be the best choice on cycle, but how much is too much? How much have you guys been able to get away with?

I'm just wondering if a .25 mg dose EOD is enough to prevent any gyno/bloat from occuring while allowing the most of your gains.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried .25 mg EOD and done a successful cycle to prevent bloating?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
i like aromasin more.My bros use dex at 1mg ed some need alot less..You need to get bloodwork done to see what is best for u..

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
The dose of an AI required to limit the conversion of TT to E-2 is directly proportional to the quantity of Aromatizable AAS your CYCLING. I am unaware of any evidence that even remotely suggests your E-2 level (unless high) adversely effects SKM anabolism.

One reason Letro is a no go for many folk is the side effects can be quite significant and that can be a huge problem because the elimination half life approximates several weeks!
jim

I'm just trying to see what you guys think about arimidex . Letrozole is known to almost kill your estrogen levels, which as a result would make gains extremely slow. Arimidex would obviously be the best choice on cycle, but how much is too much? How much have you guys been able to get away with?

I'm just wondering if a .25 mg dose EOD is enough to prevent any gyno/bloat from occuring while allowing the most of your gains.

What do you guys think? Anyone tried .25 mg EOD and done a successful cycle to prevent bloating?

R

ROCKETW19

May 21, 2013

I use test E so this advise is for test E. when you inject test E it spikes to its highest about 12 hours later and then starts to drop by the second day it flattens out. so injecting at night I take Adex the next morning when test and estrogen will be at its highest. .5mgs works good for me this way when on 300mgs test E . I would only assume the more test you use the more Adex you need but I really can't say as I only can speak on what i do and what my blood work shows to work best.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic