Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How many TID members are in the 60 plus club?

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
Not me. Just wanted the 60-plus Medicare Advantage Awards Plus Program TID members to feel special.
You is important.
You is special.
You probably pee 5 times between midnight and 6am. LOL

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Not me. Just wanted the 60-plus Medicare Advantage Awards Plus Program TID members to feel special.
You is important.
You is special.
You probably pee 5 times between midnight and 6am. LOL
WTF is up with the dribbling a half ounce of piss multiple times per night each one seemingly like you better get up and piss quick or else?
Getting older is PHUCKED!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
WTF is up with the dribbling a half ounce of piss multiple times per night each one seemingly like you better get up and piss quick or else?
I wake up with the urgent need to piss 4-5 x nite but it ain't no dribble. It's always a sustained flow and instead of getting up every time I have a half gallon jug next to the bed. The worst is when I fall asleep halfway through and dump cold piss all over myself.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013

I wake up with the urgent need to piss 4-5 x nite but it ain't no dribble. It's always a sustained flow and instead of getting up every time I have a half gallon jug next to the bed. The worst is when I fall asleep halfway through and dump cold piss all over myself.
You guys are obviously beginners at this getting old stuff :)

The dribble or gush thing has something to do with the prostate, and/or the bladder, AND with how much liquid intake you had how recently before bed. Liquid fasting for hours before bed won't guarantee uninterrupted sleep, but it will minimize the interruptions.

I like to drink some kind of dessert-like shake in my last waking hour, so I just accept the old guy life style.

As to accidental piss dumping, a gallon jug has a lower center of gravity and is more spill-proof. If you can fill a gallon jug, all bets are off :eek:

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
You guys are obviously beginners at this getting old stuff :)

The dribble or gush thing has something to do with the prostate, and/or the bladder, AND with how much liquid intake you had how recently before bed. Liquid fasting for hours before bed won't guarantee uninterrupted sleep, but it will minimize the interruptions.

I like to drink some kind of dessert-like shake in my last waking hour, so I just accept the old guy life style.

As to accidental piss dumping, a gallon jug has a lower center of gravity and is more spill-proof. If you can fill a gallon jug, all bets are off :eek:
I understand it's prostate related, but why can I go through a 16 hr day and only have to pee twice, but then have to get up to piss 4 or 5 times at night? Maybe it's being in a prone position or just overthinking it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Do you sweat more than you drink during the daytime ... kinda like a construction worker in July?

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
47 but damn i dont feel that old.....no aches or pains or slowed down much at all.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
Do you sweat more than you drink during the daytime ... kinda like a construction worker in July?
Not really. I'm usually in a cool office or gym environment during work.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I understand it's prostate related, but why can I go through a 16 hr day and only have to pee twice, but then have to get up to piss 4 or 5 times at night? Maybe it's being in a prone position or just overthinking it.
Its probably apnea. Can't remember why but I was told dumping water at night when you have sleep apnea is common.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Its probably apnea. Can't remember why but I was told dumping water at night when you have sleep apnea is common.
This would be an interesting thing for us old guys to think about .....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic