Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How many TID members are in the 60 plus club?

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Well ,I joined in Dec.I know there are a lot of old fuckers on here.LOL Lets here it.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Well ,I joined in Dec.I know there are a lot of old fuckers on here.LOL Lets here it.
Contradiction In Terms Penalty: 15 yards and loss of balls. If you still fucking, you ain't old.
63 here last of the free love series in life
I had to babysit trenny back when we lived next door to each other. He was a cute little kid then, but my parents and many others all moved when we saw how he was gonna turn out.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Not in "the club" yet. I'm presently 54, but until I finally get this atrial flutter condition under control, I feel quite a bit older!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
56 here in a few days...lol
Never felt old until the last couple years, but I am getting ready for yet another COMEBACK tour!
There used to be a 55+ club in the little cow town I grew up in and man did those fuckers seem OLD, I don't look or act as old as they did at least in my minds eye.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Never felt old until the last couple years, but I am getting ready for yet another COMEBACK tour!
There used to be a 55+ club in the little cow town I grew up in and man did those fuckers seem OLD, I don't look or act as old as they did at least in my minds eye.
After the knee replacement from hell that involved 4 surgeries and a staff infection then covid.I am making a come back tour myself.LOL.I did get a compliment today from a 30 yr old weight lifter I work with.I told him I was 60 and said your badass for 60.LOL.Made me feel good.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I turned 56 in November. But I feel 26, no kidding.

I don't take any pain medication.

I have only a little shoulder pain from an injury almost two years ago, but is now nearly fixed, and though my knees hurt for a while, I recently fixed that with deep knee bends during warmups.

Considering how hard I was on my body in my teens and twenties, I am lucky I am not in a lot worse shape!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
After the knee replacement from hell that involved 4 surgeries and a staff infection then covid.I am making a come back tour myself.LOL.I did get a compliment today from a 30 yr old weight lifter I work with.I told him I was 60 and said your badass for 60.LOL.Made me feel good.
Got a compliment from a 20yo Gym Bunny last week while I was explaining to her why I might pay off her student loans. Told her I am 60, and she said I didn't look a day over 59 1/2 ... and she seems sincere :cool:

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
I just turned 55, and we have all of these 55+ town home communities springing up in my area going for 600k+. The last thing I'm going to do is spend over half a mil to be around some old miseable, kid hating, HOA loving fucks that spend most of their time complaining about bad hip and knee replacements.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic