Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

How long must I wait after cycle?

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
when talking about half lives, remember if the half life is 5 days and you are at 1500 on day 1, on day 5 you'll have 750, on day 10-375, on day 15-157, on day 20-77.

That is because in each 5 day period you lose only half of what is in your body on day 1 of that period.

Also, if your boys are producing anything and pick up the pace a little, your test will drop slower than it would if they were producing nothing.

So if taking Test E with a half life of 5 days, I would wait at least 20 days and maybe even 30 days before being tested.

You may want to take some Test Prop at trt doses for the first couple weeks, so your crash is for a shorter period.

Last edited:
jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
No prop but I have test ace in a dermal. I will take that for 2.5 weeks and get tested in 4....

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I ran Tpp and dropped it for ur same reason .
I waited 3 weeks when I got blood done it came back 541 @ 42 years old.
So wait you should.
I thought for sure if be around 300.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Not a true Sust but T350 (200cyp 100 enan 50 prop I believe or something similar) the split isn't on the vial as I put them all into a 50ml jug months ago

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Right now my regular GP Has scripted me for Cbc a complete metabolic panel and a tsh test... The other ones I want are testosterone serum and estrogen/estradiol ? Do I need the folicle stimulating one ? Been a littl while since I got these done! I will do the women's private md labs first 5 days or so prior ... Through labcorp

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
Get dhea and free test. Any lh and fsh will not be normal since you were cycling and should be somewhat supressed

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Just found out I can't do privatemdlabs in my state or driving to next state over now wth

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Guys, you also have to remember that what you inject dies not reach peak plasma levels immediately. That can take a few days and only then will the levels start to decline. Furthermore, when we speak of "levels" when concerning half life, we are talking about active drug left in the body, NOT actual testosterone levels. Since each dosage will affect individuals differently there is no one protocol that will be correct in determining levels. This is why your only option is to apply for a test online in a couple weeks. Get the "female" testosterone test, as they won't know you are actually a male (costs about 1/3 of what the test for men does).

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
Guys, you also have to remember that what you inject dies not reach peak plasma levels immediately. That can take a few days and only then will the levels start to decline. Furthermore, when we speak of "levels" when concerning half life, we are talking about active drug left in the body, NOT actual testosterone levels. Since each dosage will affect individuals differently there is no one protocol that will be correct in determining levels. This is why your only option is to apply for a test online in a couple weeks. Get the "female" testosterone test, as they won't know you are actually a male (costs about 1/3 of what the test for men does).
there are several states this is not legal in and I am in one of them. Furthermore other states check of now so I couldn't drive to a neighboring state to do it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic