Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How long between cycles?

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
My last cycle was 14 weeks long and ended 8 weeks ago. I've always been told that time off should equal time on, but I would really like to start next week.

Is it too early to start cycle?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Bloodwork will answer that for you.
I prefer to be on the safe side so I always follow the rule of thumb "time off = time on"

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
If youre still cycling, time on equal time off as said is a good rule of thumb... If you have insurance and a family doc, just get bloodwork done.... Theres a legal privilige involved (HIPAA) that protects you if youre worried about sharing what you put in your body with your doc... My doc doesnt approve, but she finds it interesting... For me how long til the next one? Its always a good day for a shot, lol...

huntlo

huntlo

Apr 9, 2011
I went to my doc and got my blood work done, no questions no problems.
I just told him that I felt lethargic, wasn't sleeping, etc.

If you decide NOT to get the blood work done, the soonest I would suggest
restarting is at least 14 weeks (length of cycle w/o PCT) after you end PCT.
But like HisAngriness stated, "time on = time off" is the best way to go.

Best of luck

N

nunzinunz

Mar 18, 2011
at this point id wait a little longer. if it was at the end of your cycle and you wanted to get back into something, id suggest to just cruise for a month with 250mg of test a week. but since youve been off for a little, get your bloodwork done than if all is good jump back on.

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
How long until MY next cycle...... ???

I'll use until I'm done competing and then I'll stop.

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Like everyone suggested. Labs are the only way you will know if you are recovered from your last cycle and ready to start another.

mands

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
like already said.If u know your baseline nembers and their all good that means u recovered.Now its your call to stick or not to stick

violator

violator

Mar 17, 2012
Chances are more than good that your gonna **** your endocrine in the long term, if it's not Shot already... So may as well just hop on the TRT now and stop kidding yourself, nothing wrong with dying young, just ask dusty...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic