Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

How I Ruined My Life...

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
Wow bromo, sorry to be so slow on the reply. The funny thing about the past....everyone has one. Just have to remember though; the darker the night, the brighter the dawn.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
good story bro..i dont know how old u are but im 45 and i still dont fucken know my purpose yet except work and pay fucken bills....i have no family to look out for me ..The whole dam world i carry on my back ed....It sucks when life takes away dreams and things u had planed on or banked on....i know how it feels to be rich to...i blew over 5,000,000 before and i look back and i was young and dum and spent the shit on bullshit..If i could of or would of you know.but that chapter is done in my life and more then likely i will ever run across that type of money again...All i have for myself is a jod ive had for 20 years now.... a shitty fucken house that needs lots of work and living pay check to pay check....I got a rusty weight center under my carport and i have a shitty little car and van for work.I feel this fucken world owes me something......just because..i dont know why but it does....At times i feel my whole world is coming down on my ass because i need more money to make certain things right and i have no one to help my ass....But you know what bro..im still here....i got muscle...i got roids.and i dont need no one ......im bitter but that allright becuase my life has made me bitter...the older i get the worst it gets but makes me more bitter and the bitter i get the more i fight and live....Im sure u have more then me....so,atleast you can see your life isnt so bad after all compared to mine.......i hope this makes you feel better about your situation because u can be me....peace deadweight

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Thanks DW....I'm not quite 30 so I've got quite a bit of life left to live. I'm back on my feet and working towards a better future. With some help from my parents (mostly moral support and a few small loans that I've since paid back) I've got a chance to succeed again. I'll never be where I was before. It's just funny how you can pinpoint a second in time as the turning point in your life. For me it was the elbow ligament snapping on 1 pitch. Ever since then I've just drowned my sorrows in Jack Daniels. It was a dark time in my life as well as awesome. I'm sure the booze did more damage to my liver than 17AAs could ever do.

But, like you said, I still got my weights. Gonna keep pushing those each day that I can and be glad that I still have my strength and mobility.

good story bro..i dont know how old u are but im 45 and i still dont fucken know my purpose yet except work and pay fucken bills....i have no family to look out for me ..The whole dam world i carry on my back ed....It sucks when life takes away dreams and things u had planed on or banked on....i know how it feels to be rich to...i blew over 5,000,000 before and i look back and i was young and dum and spent the shit on bullshit..If i could of or would of you know.but that chapter is done in my life and more then likely i will ever run across that type of money again...All i have for myself is a jod ive had for 20 years now.... a shitty fucken house that needs lots of work and living pay check to pay check....I got a rusty weight center under my carport and i have a shitty little car and van for work.I feel this fucken world owes me something......just because..i dont know why but it does....At times i feel my whole world is coming down on my ass because i need more money to make certain things right and i have no one to help my ass....But you know what bro..im still here....i got muscle...i got roids.and i dont need no one ......im bitter but that allright becuase my life has made me bitter...the older i get the worst it gets but makes me more bitter and the bitter i get the more i fight and live....Im sure u have more then me....so,atleast you can see your life isnt so bad after all compared to mine.......i hope this makes you feel better about your situation because u can be me....peace deadweight

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic