Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HOW I GET THE BODY SHAPE I WANTED

H

HandsomeGuru

Nov 30, 2021
There are various ways to build one's body, but I like trying simple means to get the body structure and shape that I want. This has helped me a lot to achieving my body building set goal.
Set your goal and objectives on how to achieve it at a convenient schedule

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Great advice, HG.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Sounds great, how about putting up your leg routine so we can see a simple means.

Unless you are talking about diet, we would love to hear about your diet as well.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
That sounds a lot like sound advice. Failing to plan means you're planning to fail.

Now with that said I will throw in welcome to the den. A lot of good people here with a lot of knowledge and it sounds like you may be one also.

Please post up some information about you and your routines and diet etc so you can share your knowledge with the rest of us. That's how we learn and grow and become healthier by sharing information.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I have narrow hips. How do I make them bigger???
I was just going to say you have to go in the direction you're body is designed.

I get tired of hearing guys doing exercises to peak their bicep. A long muscle belly is not going to peak. No exercise, rep range or number of sets is going to give you massive calves if it's not in your DNA.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic