Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How do you guys deal with your temper?

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Real simple question guys and I thought this would be a good place to ask it as there seems to be a link between the type of personalities that are drawn to this life style. I used to be proactive about my temper doing meditation and what not, spending time contemplating the what ifs of the world and how to normalize myself. So, what steps if any do you guys take to deal with the underlying issue?!

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I use weight training as an outlet, funny thing is AAS calmed me down a bunch...I used to have it bad, its still pretty tough to deal with but I have learned to curb it, but in extreme cases it comes out and its like trying to control a really out of control beast...needless to say its ugly shit.

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Piss on it. i just wrote out the way i do it and what steps i take becuase i have a temper. i posted it and it was lost some how.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
It's called Marijuana. Works wonders lol.

Slic.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm like AJ on this, AAS actually brought it down a notch. I think cuz I'm aware of the possiblity to fly off the handle, I try and examine situations a little more carefully.

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
I lift every day and drink LOL no just kidding about the drinking I just lift

cyto33

cyto33

MuscleHead
Sep 15, 2010
Ok will try this again.
i end up pacing and as it gets even more heated i need to box. i have a few bags hung so i will burn it out that way. but while at the office not alot i can do. i pace and stretch.
but the main release is the gym. when i lift that it thats all i see.
the temper while on AAS is much more stable while running a low TRT i'm more likely to be explosive.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
if i don't have my xanies then i hit the heavy bag.gonna get a pair of wraps this week from my boy.ain't too good at it yet but i pound the shit outta that thing thinkin of my ex-wifes fag ass punk pussy boyfriend who still won't meet me for a fair one.one of those guys that belongs on fucking Oprah.rrrrrrrr,now i gotta do some chins in the house before i kick the dog...and i don't even own one.i'll just go punch a nun in the face then and molest a priest.that'll fuck him up...i need meds,no?

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I get pissed off when I care about things and they are not going my way. So I have gradually started not caring about as many things. The less I give a shit, the less pissed off I am. I focus on the few things in life that really do matter to me. But God help anyone who fucks with me on one of those things.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I avoid my wife which is usually the root of my temper. Lifting def helps release the stress, that and masturbating all over hotel rooms :)

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I usually go to the gym and take my rage out by channeling the energy into lifting. By time I am done I feel a hell of a lot better

B

bigscott

Oct 22, 2010
i have 2 daughters that keep me grounded !!! i can keep in check with the thought of them most of the time .. only time i run into issues of being unable to pull back is when i am getting close to a show ...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic