Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How Do you feel On Tren?

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
For those who have used tren, how did you feel when on? I was mostly depressed a lot...but also pretty cocky and arrogant at the same time. Just thinking about it was a pretty weird combination, as opposed to the plain old good feeling, that test or dbol alone brings. Anyone know what I mean?

I know tren works great at building muscle Im interested in everybody's emotional response while on tren.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Im allready a angry mutherfucker and have a bad attitude, Im usually good at keeping that from people when I work...tren to me is just like being "more me" but it comes out a bit more in front of people and when I lose my temper I stay angry much much much longer over small stupid shit.
Other than that I love the shit.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
First time I ran tren, it did affect my mood. Felt depressed. Subsequently, haven't had such problems. I do sweat more. Tren does great things to my physique, but I don't get big strength gains from it. Go figure.

Tren with prop and mast makes my libido go sky high... my poor wife.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I get smooozy and always hitting on women cause I'm so horny. My thinking becomes more critical and focused,just a all around better person I think

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I become a little more introverted on Tren. I definately have an increase in temper and frustration, however I hold it all in. I just go silent for 8 or howeer many weeks. I do get some sick thoughts about doing bodily harm to people around me, but I think that's just my angry little brain entertaining itself. In the gym I get an increased drive and sense of capability. Weights are less intimidating and I don't get shook as easily moving low rep sets. My thoughts.....Oh yeah...and I also start crying over SPCA commercials and shit, that part gets embarrassing.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I become a little more introverted on Tren. I definately have an increase in temper and frustration, however I hold it all in. I just go silent for 8 or howeer many weeks. I do get some sick thoughts about doing bodily harm to people around me, but I think that's just my angry little brain entertaining itself. In the gym I get an increased drive and sense of capability. Weights are less intimidating and I don't get shook as easily moving low rep sets. My thoughts.....Oh yeah...and I also start crying over SPCA commercials and shit, that part gets embarrassing.

God damn i can't wait to try this compound!

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I feel like I am !.5 ccs away from being a rapist in a Jason mask on Tren, It takes me to a dark place............

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Crazy, confused, powerful....not a good combination for myself personally!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic