Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

How do you avoid scar tissue while on TRT or minimize it?

X

.X.

Jan 17, 2012
I'm curious about your guys different methods of minimizing scar tissue and the injection spots you use. Whats your guys favorite places to inject and how long do you wait to inject in the same spot again? Right now I'm just using glutes and shoulders.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I push through the crunch and get after it.

A lot of guys do their pecs but I rotate quads, shoulders, glutes and ventro glutes. Ventro's are the easiest for up to 3cc for me.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Avoiding scar tissue should be fairly easy with a once a week, I'm assuming 1ml or less.

Plenty of places to inject. Check out howtodoinjections.com.

You can also run some searches on subq for TRT.

H

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I do, quads, shoulders, ass shots. I rarely do more than 2 shots at any one time... So I do at least a week before hitting the same spot twice

BEASTZ6

BEASTZ6

Sep 15, 2013
I have been pinning front delts lately. Sometimes I will pin tri's. I use a 25 ga x 1" pin.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pecs are an easy place to stick.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If it's really TRT get a hold of some Undecanoate Ester Test. 1 shot every 2wks isn't gonna leave any scars anywhere.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Quads are a weird one. Lots of leathery old Vets who are wary of them, but some folks will note how big and easy to reach they are. I'm one of the lucky ones who never had any trouble with the standard Quad shot i.e. upper outer aspect. So I branched out gradually, currently treat each Quad as 3 sites, upper outer, lower outer, and upper front. Not saying that'll work for everyone, but if it's possible for me, it's possible for some. Have not wrapped my mind around using that "teardrop" above the knee yet, maybe in the future. My guidelines here are to keep each shot about 4" away from the others. I am a bit under 6' tall, not LeBron-size, and those 3 sites all stay 4" away from each other. Doing IM shots, I use 23g mostly, 1" pin, usually rotate every 2 weeks cause I have other sites too, just don't see "multiple-quads" mentioned much as a possibility.

I ALSO recognize that not each possible site in most people's strategy will hold the same amount of oil comfortably.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Quads bother the shit out of me and it's odd b/c my lower body is quite large. Just tight and painful for me and I never got over that. Maybe I'll give it another shot again.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Quads bother the shit out of me and it's odd b/c my lower body is quite large. Just tight and painful for me and I never got over that. Maybe I'll give it another shot again.

My outer quads are the same way, but I tried the top middle, and its a lot better, In the same spot they give babies their vacc shots..

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If I shoot lower quads before leg workouts the post shot pain is negligible. Only go there during prep when I'm running short esters and rotate daily/EOD.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
My quads are unpinnable from the scar tissue...

For trt not a big deal cause it's small oil volume. Give slin pins a shot (pun intended). I use em for whatever. pecs bi tri calves delts. not glutes tho too much fat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic