Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How do I tell my wife she is FAT :(

GuerillaKilla

GuerillaKilla

Certified Pillow Biter
Jul 17, 2013
That would be the correct text in my humble opinion.

Ripitup

Ripitup

MuscleHead
Aug 29, 2013
If want your wife to give you less pussy then tell her she looks fat or bad or something negative to where she won't want to be naked around her. She probably already knows she is not her old self and is already uncomfortable. Encourage healthy lifestyle. Say things like I, meaning you, fell so out of shape and need to do better at staying fit and eating right. And then maybe the 2 of you can work together.

J

Jay Cutler

Sep 30, 2016
Hmmm, I had a bad news for you - I suppose your wife do not care about her look(( But on the other hand she is ok with you and don't care about other men)) To solve this problem you need to go for a walk with her - I do it with my girl, start from 5 km and ended 15-20 km per day, and it really helps her))

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
This easy answer to this is, ya don't! You'll get yourself in trouble my man.

Just work on yourself, set the example, and hopefully she will want to eventually. She'll start by asking questions, that's good. Teach her and grow together.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Unfortunately even if you work on your self, if she is fat and lazy, she will continue to be fat and lazy, and not care about her appearance. It seems we all like to work out and be fit, we follow fit folks and see all the fit ladies and what she could be, if she gave a shit about herself, or you. Then we start getting bitter, because fuck we work hard to look good, why cant she do the same thing for us. After that point why the fuck bother.... just look the best you can and get some fit AF, girlfriend.

cactusflower

cactusflower

TID Lady Member
Feb 17, 2012
OK Ladies,

How on God's green earth do I tell my wife that she is Fat? My wife had always had a great figure without working out She eats like shit and now is 45. The past 4 years, she has let her self go. Normally, when she would get a little on the heavy side, she would make some changes and bam....she would be looking great in no time. For me, I have always thought she has a sexy shape and figure. But as of the past few years.....ICK! I get it, if you tell me you are ashamed of your body, then do something about it....but when I see her eating shit such as cake, cookies, chips and such, it's just a huge ****ing turn off. Normally she never eats like I do ( super clean) but she has always had a nice figure. The last 4 years, especially the last 2, I am so turned off I'm besides myself. I am almost 50, but I look 30. I was a competitive bodybuilder in the late 80's, could have went pro, but I did competitive judo. I was almost on the 96 Olympic team, but I blew out my knee :( anyways, 32 inch waist, 50 inch chest and not bragging, but I get hit on a LOT. I"m always freindly to people and don't flirt, but others do take it that way. I"m not that type of guy, I"M a family guy, loyal to the end. I dont' wanna cheat on my wife and I've had plenty...PLENTY of opportunities @ the gym and work (fireman). Frustrated as hell, I'm dammed if I don't say anything and dammed if I do (asshole if I said "you are overweight or ..... fat"). she has finally been toying with working-out at the gym and goes 3 x a week, however no results & minimal effort. I guess I vent and look for advise here because I am at my wits end. She is a stay at home wife, 2 kids ( 4 and 13) and is an amazing person and wife, except for taking care of herself. My frustrations are with her lack of discipline in her diet and the fact that TV is the second most important thing to her. I could care less about TV, take care of yourself for **** sake! I love her but then have had multiple women practically throwing themselves @ me... but I always turn a blind eye and play it down :( I could easily take up an offer, but then that would leaving me wanting MORE :D I get the trap & made my vow 20 years ago and plan to keep it, just need some advise from a womens perspective. My perspective is that she is not happy with her body, yet eats like crap, TV is more important to her than action to help herself/ self respect, and of course, looking good for me, especially when temptation is around the corner :(

Confused,
Hurt,
Trapped,

I don't know what to do or how to talk to her, she will be hurt and take it wrong & I'll be the asshole for the rest of my life

If you want stay married and stay alive - you don't - lol!

She probably knows she is not in the best shape/health and feels bad about it. For you to bring it up will just hurt her even more as you said. At 45 she could be starting menopause or peri-menopause which reeks havoc on your hormones and makes it much more difficult to lose weight. If you eat super clean maybe she sees it as being too extreme. Maybe ease her into it.

I can speak from experience that when a woman eats garbage and eats beyond the point of being full - she's trying to fill another void. However, I got fed up and took charge and made changes BUT it wasn't easy, and it took a lot of work. Maybe she feels you pulling away from her. Maybe she thinks you will leave her. Maybe she is depressed (and i don't mean just sad but clinically depressed). The best thing I can suggest it treat her with kindness, compassion and love. Let her know you lover her. Maybe let her know you are concerned for health (don't make it about aesthetics) and you want to help her and your kids need her. I know she's going though a tough time but what she really needs is a compassionate, loving, non-judgmental husband and you say you love her so let her know through words and actions and be her best cheerleader! Get your kids involved too.

Hope it didn't sound too preachy but I hope it helped. Good luck!

fit_dynamite

fit_dynamite

TID Lady Member
Oct 11, 2017
Wow, this thread is old. Went through it nevertheless. Many offered great advice and some errrr, well......

Anyways, how are things going Dirk. Any changes?

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
"Hey hun..i love u but as of late u really look like a blimp"

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I don't see why men need to tip toe around the subject. Women should tell their man if they look like shit and men should do the same. There's a lot more to marriage then looks, but both parties have to remember what drew them to each other in the very beginning.... and it was something physical.

J

Januza

Aug 12, 2017
I started my own experiment by getting a home gym. I have a treadmill, cross trainer and weights. Always make sure she was home when I worked out. Asked her to join me for a jog or bike ride etc. always making per part of something physical. Now she is working out on her own. She feels guilty if I work out and she doesn’t. We have changed our diet completely lots of greens. Cauliflower instead of rice etc. snacks only twice per week sometimes more. Her friend compliments her for her figure and fitness ( she is 48 I’m 41). I think it’s important to tell her and I feel she should join u for some activities. That u feel she has let herself go a bit. It’s painful to hear but in a relationship you need to be able to be honest and open. And tell her how much she turned u on when she was fitter etc. u clearly Still love her and wants to make this relationship work.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic