Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

How did a gram a week or more make you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arnold

arnold

Sep 9, 2010
This thread is for ACTUAL people who have used a high enough dose of steroids to actually know what high doses of AAS feel like.

At what dose does the "magic" happen in your experience with aas? I feel pretty decent at a gram of test weekly but the magic seems to happen a little higher for me. What about you?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
a gram was too much for me. it seemed to slow me down. lethargic, lazy, tired. not to mention bloated...
500 was the most productive with the least amount of sides for me and i didn't feel so sluggish with less bloat.
i may go as low as 400 when adding more than one compound. for instance, this summer i'm thinking 400 Test EW, 100 Tren Ace EOD, 50 Winstrol ED, or 50 Var ED. maybe add some GH as well.
i didn't like the bloat at all, and i like to stay somewhat lean even when bulking; so i'm playing around with doses in order to maximize gains while minimizing bloat at the same time.
still trying to find the sweet spot TBH...

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am currently on 750mgs test e and 50mgs anadrol (which i am going to up to 100 today) so that's more than a gram of anabolics. I feel amazingly good, a lot better than i felt on 500mgs of test e. I am starting to believe that low dosages aren't for me...!

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i have a high tolerance for aas.....probably because i abused other drugs for so many years prior.....aas save me from that life......i rarely go below 1,000mg/wk now and usually 1.5-2g (and that's just test).....throw in other compounds such as tren or deca at 600mg/wk and an oral at 50-100mg ED and maybe some tne or suspension at 50mg/day and i do fine......when stock is low i simply taper down and/or drop a compound or two for a few weeks.....nothing is really planned on paper anymore...

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i feel great at over a gram of test and feel fantasic at 3 plus total grams of AAS. you wont know untill you try. i have very few sides as well.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i know to eat more and i eat like a horse. i thought this thread was about how you feel on a gram of test? i feel great on over a gram. not everyone feel like shit man it all comes down to how you are able to tolerate.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Ive done ran steroid into the dirt....i rememeber many of days just kicking back and runing a whole vial of test just for the hell of it...if i was to really tell u people how much test i ran in one week u would fucken trip...Like i got a death wish or something.Ive abuse every single steroid on the market.....I can tell u about mega doseing....U feel a big diff...U feel certain side effects that u dont normaly feel..but the down fall is that when your runing high on these compounds u level quick for some reason...You start to feel like your no better off then runing just 1 gram ew compared to runing 4 grams to 5 grams....this is my experaince ...mega doseing is not really worth it..
But everyone is diff..You have your pro BB that think one gram is paly school...so what they do.they just keep on upping the dose...pushing to the limit....And i cant say it doesnt work.....Look at ronnie colmen...That dude is a steroid machine...6 grams of test ew.....maybe more...there is no limit...once u level out ....U can run it higher....and feel the effcets again...i know this to be ture....But ask yourself....How far are u willing to push it....?If your serious about being a top pro.U best get use to the juice wagon and stop making up shit about its a waste...And KBD...iVE TOLD U BEFORE....Your body can intake as much as u put in it...Once reach a certian level in order for your recetors to react u have to feed it more...Or other wise u we be stuck....I know your stuck on your body can only use so much and the rest is waste...Go tell that one to ronnie olmen or any other top pro bb...U will learn that its not the truth....Ask yourself .Why do the pros run roids so high?i can tell you...Years of abuse.U need more to make things work....really its common thinking bro....I really wish u get that bogus theory of your brain...Im not ragging you but im telling u your wrong......dw

Last edited:
LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
I have gone fairly high but to be honest i get better results when they are the RIGHT stack vs just high dosage. Using peptides has allowed me to use less AAS too.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
From what I understand (and this may just be bro-science), the more cycles you run, the more your body needs in order to make noticeable gains. Which would explain why the pros run as much as they do. Logically speaking it makes sense. Like any other chemical (painkillers, drugs, alcohol) your body builds up an immunity and requires more for the desired effect...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Ive done ran steroid into the dirt....i rememeber many of days just kicking back and runing a whole vial of test just for the hell of it...if i was to really tell u people how much test i ran in one week u would fucken trip...Like i got a death wish or something.Ive abuse every single steroid on the market.....I can tell u about mega doseing....U feel a big diff...U feel certain side effects that u dont normaly feel..but the down fall is that when your runing high on these compounds u level quick for some reason...You start to feel like your no better off then runing just 1 gram ew compared to runing 4 grams to 5 grams....this is my experaince ...mega doseing is not really worth it..
But everyone is diff..You have your pro BB that think one gram is paly school...so what they do.they just keep on upping the dose...pushing to the limit....And i cant say it doesnt work.....Look at ronnie colmen...That dude is a steroid machine...6 grams of test ew.....maybe more...there is no limit...once u level out ....U can run it higher....and feel the effcets again...i know this to be ture....But ask yourself....How far are u willing to push it....?If your serious about being a top pro.U best get use to the juice wagon and stop making up shit about its a waste...And KBD...iVE TOLD U BEFORE....Your body can intake as much as u put in it...Once reach a certian level in order for your recetors to react u have to feed it more...Or other wise u we be stuck....I know your stuck on your body can only use so much and the rest is waste...Go tell that one to ronnie olmen or any other top pro bb...U will learn that its not the truth....Ask yourself .Why do the pros run roids so high?i can tell you...Years of abuse.U need more to make things work....really its common thinking bro....I really wish u get that bogus theory of your brain...Im not ragging you but im telling u your wrong......dw

I still dont believe that using an abundant amount of gear is necessary, however i do agree switching esters could most definitely help. But thats my opinion and im not ragging you either.

Pros are also so big due to Insulin and GH abuse.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.