Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

How can I get more muscular? 5 Tips To Gain Muscle Fast

anasfit

anasfit

Jun 7, 2018
Here are 5 tips to know how to get more muscular as quickly as possible.

1. Weight. You need weight to gain muscle quickly. You can do this either by joining a gym or by getting some dumbbells and training at home. Whenever you have advantages and disadvantages, you must learn to become more muscular.

2. Eat. You must eat to grow. Your body needs extra calories in order to build extra muscles. You should definitely focus on your protein intake. For each meal you need to have a good amount of protein (chicken breast, lean steak, eggs, can of tuna, etc.) and you should eat 4-5 times a day (some of these meals may be shakes Of proteins).

3. Intensity. The muscles will not just grow by doing some exercises at a low to moderate intensity. You need to force your muscles to grow, so you need to train in a high-intensity fashion. This does not mean you have to grunt and moan at the gym and make a scene. This means that you must make as many representatives as possible with a relatively heavy weight in order to train to failure.

4. Rest. This is very important and one of the main reasons why many people fail to learn to become more muscular. You need to take days off and no workout every day. Your body does not grow in the gym, it grows while it is at rest during the recovery period. So you have to let it rest. Contrary to popular belief, you can become very muscular in a short period of time while working (with high intensity training) only 2-3 times a week.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schuyler

May 31, 2018
3 things you forgot don't cannabalize muscle find reps and weights where you can work out every day. growth hormone release with L-dopa or a high quality glutamine like Optimum Nutrition and of course the big fucking T

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
What's MassDildopowder? Oh, you said MassBuildopowder. Stupid name.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Just get the fat off and everyone looks muscular. I wish I had never wasted time on bulk cycles, should have stayed lean year round, better circulation for muscle building.

N

NoahJones

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for the information! I had problems, with working out some days...But i found a way out.And i recommend it to you guys. I`m talking about pills that improve the cognitive abilities.You can find it here This pills boosting youre brain. You learning much better and faster. And its totally healthy!

Last edited by a moderator:
SpaceOddity

SpaceOddity

Aug 29, 2018
Thank you for the information! I had problems, with working out some days...But i found a way out.And i recommend it to you guys. I`m talking about pills that improve the cognitive abilities.You can find it here This pills boosting youre brain. You learning much better and faster. And its totally healthy!
Is it really healthy? I want to try, but i'm afraid of any pills

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Is it really healthy? I want to try, but i'm afraid of any pills

Hi, Space. Note that the post you quote has been edited by a Moderator. The link that NoahJones tried to post may have led you to the promised land ........ or it may not have. Boards like this get a lot of ppl. who advertise something, and your caution IS the best policy about putting "something" in your body. Read through some of the forums here, check out "cognitive ability supplements" out there on responsible medical sites that try to inform more than just sell.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
This thread is hilarious

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
A bit silly, agreed. But I'll take the bait and give my two cents.

Don't make it complicated. Building muscle is easy conceptually, but difficult in that it takes work over a long period of time. Maintain a slight caloric excess with sufficient protein in order to slowly build the muscle. Basic, compound movements, hitting bodyparts 1x/week. Stay consistent. Be the tortoise, not the hare. I think the most muscle I ever built in one year was about 7 pounds. yeah, there are freaks out there that can build more than that, but most normal people should be happy with 5 pounds of lean mass per year. Still with it for 5 years, and you're no longer a scrawny dude.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
1. Tren
2. Test
3. Barbell
4. Plates
5. Raw un-pasteurized Bolivian bull seamen

Mykans

Mykans

Aug 31, 2018
Everything is right. The most important components of muscle grow are food/rest/weight training/intensity, equipment and sports supplements are secondary in my opinion

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic