Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

House of Praet

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yes, correct. So running 1cc test e and 1/2 cc tren a eod. Will stay there for 10 weeks. Then move into short cruise mode. This is my typical summer cycle..lol.

Nice summer cycle, I don't go high on tren either. I will take either 200 or 300mg a week when I do. I'm running it now but at 200mg a week.

Are you in cut mode?

Are you running any ancillaries for bloat during cycle or anything post cycle? That test dose can cause unwanted water and possible gyno symptoms.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If my arithmetic is correct, that's 1050mg Test E and 168.75mg Tren A a week.
If I factor in the ester weights, that's about 735mg pure Test and 147mg pure Tren ... almost exactly a 5:1 Test:Tren ratio.

I don't like to run Tren often so always looking for not only what doses are effective and safe, but also in what ratios.
Used to see a 3:2 Test:Tren ratio mentioned a lot, in recent years a lower Test and higher Tren stack seems to have its fans, in various ratios.

You're back to higher Test, and in a 5:1 ratio I don't see much, and it's "typical" for you. How did you decide on that, how's it work for you?

#inquisitivemathnuisance :)

B

bTp

May 4, 2020
Nice summer cycle, I don't go high on tren either. I will take either 200 or 300mg a week when I do. I'm running it now but at 200mg a week.

Are you in cut mode?

Are you running any ancillaries for bloat during cycle or anything post cycle? That test dose can cause unwanted water and possible gyno symptoms.
I take adex 25 eod. As I transition to just a trt cruise mode, maybe some vlomid and hcg.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I take adex 25 eod. As I transition to just a trt cruise mode, maybe some vlomid and hcg.
Cool, I always like to ask about ancillaries. I prefer an AI over a serm as well. The less water you carry the better the tren will show. You should be good post cycle if you stay on.

200mg e a week for me is good as long as the total cycle dose isn't high. Of course you can't expect to look freaky off this dose.

I first started running it low after reading about doses they were taking when it first came out. 200 mg a week was getting good results before the higher dosed cycles became the norm.

Hell, tell us a little more about yourself. TRT says your an old fart like a few of us here. What's your lifting style and cycle experience?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic