Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HOUSE CAT ( I am gonna catch shit about this)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Bros this is fucking serious

I have been a house cat for the past nine years......Now I have been thrown back out into the wild and have to fend for myself....This is where you guys come in I got married at 18 (Regulator) was there and was married to a girl for 9 years, now that I am getting a divorce which will be final soon, The idea that I am gonna have to talk to chicks is getting pretty intimidating. I mean dont get me wrong I have hooked up since the split but have never been great about approaching chicks, usually I rely on them talking to me then I can seal a deal....BUT that doesnt always work either.... I get noticed and flirted with alot but FUCK ME its hard for me just come out and be like you wanna get together sometime...I dont know why I am pretty witty and quick on my feet but its like I get tongue tied or I almost shut down

I know I am gonna catch a ton of shit about this from all you fucksticks, but I am serious as a heart attack, I go out occasionally to bars and shit that is a good place to meet some one night talent, but not a chick you would wanna spend time with....which isnt even what I am looking for but still tough when you work all the time then your free time you spend with your kids or at the gym, Its tough balancing all that out when the only interaction you have with the public is shit like going to the bank or the gym. Like i said I know yall will give me Hell and Im cool with that just looking for good ways to start conversation

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Hey Stunna! MEOW! Now a good way is to be like hey do you wanna come over for some MEOW MIX later tonight or maybe a lil FANCY FEAST! Lol. I am glad you finally posted this!

Last edited:
Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
You're putting that pussy on the pedestal man, lol. I am the same way actually but I used to have decent anxiety problems which are now pretty much non-existant due to the fact that I just don't care what people think anymore....if they don't like how I act or what I do....fuck em. You just got to realize that the worst thing they can do is say no. If they reject you....who cares? You probably won't even ever see them again for that matter. Even then, they would have been lucky to be with you...not the other way around....that's how you got to see it. You would be surprised at how much more tail you'd pull if you just asked them straight up. Ya, you might get rejected way more but you'd also get accepted way more.

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I meet a ton of chicks at the gym and when Im out and about during work... One trick Ive been successful with is having a separate area in my wallet for some of my work business cards that Ive already written my cell number on the back of... If a chick approached you and you feel something, whether its at the post office or the titty bar, you get tongue tied and hand her a card.. THEN she knows who you are if youre intimidating (like me lol) and that youre EMPLOYED! And I tell you this- texting is perfect for a man!!! I hate talking on the fucking phone, especially to women!!! texts can be brief and to the point and you can take your time to make the right response... If you dont have cards, have some made, its like ten bucks!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Sign up for some online dating. You get to talk to the girls on the computer first and get to know a little about them and then when you meet you feel like you already know her and it isn't as uncomfortable for you and you have shit to talk about already.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Read the book pimping for dummies and quit caring about impressing them

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
you just got divorced, why in the hell do you want to get right back into it again? i understand that you men have sexual needs but as far as getting a girl besides that right now, no way man. just take some time to figure out who you are again. scout the territory out, be patient, be watchful, move slowly. the few relationships i got into after my divorce were a wreck. the wrong person, more of what i left or the exact opposite, neither of which was what i needed. when i stopped looking, thats when the right one came along!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree with ATW having been divorced myself. But if you choose not to listen try jack daniel's aka liquid courage.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
You are making a huge deal about this subject, while you might have been out of the game for some time, the key to remember is just be yourself. Be nice and respectful to women, and ask them questions. And since you are like most guys, do a search online for types of questions to ask women on first dates or something.

But the main important item I have learned over the years, is if there is a girl you are interested in, always maintain eye contact, smile, be nice and friendly, and start out the conversation with HI, I'm (insert your name here). But try to remain as clam and composed as possible.

I know you are a little work till you fall back into the game, but there are some good suggestions listed above so far.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

Yo this lady is single - give her a shout. Match made in heaven bro. You're a cat and she loves cats!

Last edited by a moderator:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Some of this pretty funny shit, and most of it has made me feel better about this, ATW Im not gonna try and find another wife right now just like hanging out with girls.......JackDiezel I do try and maintain eye contact with chicks I dont know why but that does work LOL.....LK this is actually a pretty good idea and I might have to see if I can clean up on Eharmony LOL.........POB your a nut............GB I really like this idea I think I am gonna try this idea of the business cards I have a family business so it would kinda show I am not a scrub.....BB I know there is power in numbers so I am just gonna have to nut up and start putting myself out there.........Regs I should slap you for making me do this I still Love you though Bro.......Trentracks I agree that when I try not to impress girls seems like I get a better result with talking to them.....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Girls? I thought you were gay....Or are you looking for someone to come over and clean your house?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic