Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

HOUSE CAT ( I am gonna catch shit about this)

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I meet a ton of chicks at the gym and when Im out and about during work... One trick Ive been successful with is having a separate area in my wallet for some of my work business cards that Ive already written my cell number on the back of... If a chick approached you and you feel something, whether its at the post office or the titty bar, you get tongue tied and hand her a card.. THEN she knows who you are if youre intimidating (like me lol) and that youre EMPLOYED! And I tell you this- texting is perfect for a man!!! I hate talking on the fucking phone, especially to women!!! texts can be brief and to the point and you can take your time to make the right response... If you dont have cards, have some made, its like ten bucks!

I've done this in my younger years, and it worked :)

now my company makes my own cards for me with my picture, cell, all that shit....so i get 750 a month and have 3 different card holders. (stainless steel, leather wrapped stainless, and a fancy Chinese shoots out one-at-a-time gimmicky thing)...it works

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Holy shit that video killed me! Proves that even a retard can earn an MBA! LOL! I have a list of things that if a girl says, I run away... "I love cats" is at the top of the list! (That, plus the "Im so spiritual" deal gags me)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Last edited by a moderator:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Bro...you say you've already gotten some strange....but have you gotten any really "strange" ass?? that's the first thing you need to do bro. Find a chick that's crazy, she'll be the best fuck of your life, but you'll still never want to see her or be near her again after that night. That'll set you up for just about anything my man. Find a chick with tattoos that looks like she could beat your ass, that's the best place to start.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Bro...you say you've already gotten some strange....but have you gotten any really "strange" ass?? that's the first thing you need to do bro. Find a chick that's crazy, she'll be the best fuck of your life, but you'll still never want to see her or be near her again after that night. That'll set you up for just about anything my man. Find a chick with tattoos that looks like she could beat your ass, that's the best place to start.

Funny you say this bro because theyre is a hot older chick at the gym who has a half sleeve and fake tits and I have seen her workout and its pretty intense for a chick kinda how I picture ATW working out, this is the one I was asking yall bout the other day, I keep catching her watching me work out and am gonna do as you say and try and close this deal..Yeah that chick i hooked up with for a lil while was hot but was a pretty typical lay.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic