Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?
weighttrainingt

weighttrainingt

Feb 25, 2013
Hormones operate on every cell of our body. Hormones work together with each other to create a healthy outcome in the body.

Hormonal substitute is given to help stabilize the loss of hormones generally in persons 20 years of age to 40. The body's natural hormones begin to decline after your mid-20s, and hormone disparity symptoms are frequently present by your mid-30s. Natural hormones are an exact replica of the hormones that are naturally produced by the body. Natural bio-identical hormone substitute is best for menopause.

There are two kinds of bodily hormone substitute: Natural hormones or synthetic. customary treatment does not utilize natural hormones. Natural hormone therapy is the most effective choice offered for the administration of acute postmenopausal problems, which influence 50-70 % of postmenopausal ladies.

Natural hormone therapy is use by younger women to treat other kinds of hormonal inequality which are impacting their kidneys or liver. Natural hormone therapy is not gender particular, instead it is beneficial to both men and women. Diet is important part of hormonal balance. Avoid toxins and cleanse your body of toxins. Get enough sleep and rest. Give your body time to recuperate naturally. Caffeine can have an effect on your system so any drinks with caffeine do it moderately. Proper exercise is important be sure to get your rest afterward each day.

Some women take hormone therapy for the behavioral and physical changes caused by menopause. 30 percent of these women are taking synthetic hormone substitute; but now they have a safer choice in natural hormone substitute therapy. Not all women need hormonal replacement. Seek advice from your professional health practitioner before taking any hormonal substitute.

TexSon

TexSon

MuscleHead
Feb 15, 2013
article only touches on the 'headlines'.

a lot more to the topic than that.

but thanks for the post. still good to read.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I keep hearing about the 'natural balance hormone' vs synthetic hormone. What's the catch with the two? Never looked intpo it but before I settled on my hrt company another was offering the 'natural hormone therapy'

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I keep hearing about the 'natural balance hormone' vs synthetic hormone. What's the catch with the two? Never looked intpo it but before I settled on my hrt company another was offering the 'natural hormone therapy'

You want bio-identical, which is what your taking now with TRT. no difference with that test and the one your body makes.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You want bio-identical, which is what your taking now with TRT. no difference with that test and the one your body makes.

So it's basically a marketing gimmick? I kinda figured, how would they natural hormones. Seems they would have to take it from a cadaver for it to be natural, like they used to do with HGH

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
So it's basically a marketing gimmick? I kinda figured, how would they natural hormones. Seems they would have to take it from a cadaver for it to be natural, like they used to do with HGH

What they did in a few experiments originally.

synthetics are like methandrostenalone, boldenone, .................

irishiron

irishiron

Jun 22, 2012
good stuff... replies are more informative then the article!

So the test I'm using from a ugl is in theory bio-identical?

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Or you can get natural products which are precursors to hormones, kind of like giving your body a natural helping-hand. A good example of this would be something like Tribulus Terrestris for a male (anything with less than a 40% saponin content isn't worth taking btw).Women could also look at certain products which help to balance hormone levels and fluctuations, things like Vitex, Evening Primrose oil, Wild Yam, Dong Quai etc.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic