pbtom
What's New?

Homeless in Venice Beach, CA

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
1.png
I am socal guy, been there my entire life between San Diego and Los Angeles. I have a friend from New York and he tells me, everyone thinks California is the dream, that its the magical, majestic, place. Everything measures against it. When I was little and Im 56 now, maybe that was somewhat true. I had an amazing childhood, I lived by the ocean surfing and skateboarding with all the world famous surfers and skaters the world knows about. In the late 70's and early 80's I lived with all the punk rock bands people know about. I still have friends from all those groups. It was wild and FREE. Now? totally a piece of SHIT! It so fucked up I dont even know where to start. Lets take the infrastructure. The population has at least quadrupled in my life time, the freeways are not even close to be being able to handle those numbers. When I was a kid, you could drive from San Diego to LA in and hour and twenty minutes if you were cruising. Now? It will take you that long to get from Downtown LA to Santa Monica straight down the 10 at 5pm. Of course time of travel has some effect, but traffic jams at 1 AM are not uncommon. 2. The new californians and peer pressure. So you get lots of people from the midwest or whatever and they want to go along to get along. The meet some clown from Santa Monica who has done 2 pilots and 4 commercials and they think their so cool. The clown lies about everything and the newb is start struck and wants in the inner circle the clown allegedly has of producers and stars. They will suck dick and turn liberal if the have to to be cool. Liberals are so stupid, they think their enlightened. They think they are somehow virtuous and compassionate. TOTAL BULLSHIT. The want to be seen as so ahead of everything. I fuckin hate them because they think as a native I cant see through their bullshit. Throw in a dose of vanity, and a new found ego boost because you know some clown who did a few commercials, start smoking weed all day everyday, and you get a newborn pile of shit. That state is totally fuckin ruined... I could go on and on...Now Im in Arizona and the fuctards are coming here and bringing their bullshit here and Im fighting it every step of the way.....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
[B]Warhead14[/B], I opened up a sport bar in LA called Double Play 1990 that was formerly Alzedo's. The NY company I worked for owned both and Alzedo was the managing name sake up until he went to the hospital and later on died. They bought the bar originally from Alan Hale of Gilligan's Island. It was located on La Cienega near West Hollywood (boys town) Santa Monica Blvd . I had to interview quite a few people to find qualified people for our grand opening. I got a huge laugh because is was always the same answer to my first question......what brought you here to LA. They all want to be a movie star and everyone knew someone.

We had a advertising/promotions agency help us pack the place with celebrities on the grand opening......holy fuck, what a collection of phony assholes, living in a phony culture. I could not bring myself to running around kissing a bunch of celebrity assholes who held their fucking hands our wanting free food and free drinks. Mickey Roark was one of the biggest frauds. Ride your Harley in to the bar.....are you fucking kidding me? I am the type of person who thinks we all put our pants on the same way, once leg at a time.

They guys who came out with me were from New York City and they told me that when God made the USA, he tilted up the East coast and let all the fruits and nuts roll to the West coast. No shit......have never in my life met so many fruits and nuts in one place. Loved the weather but certainly hated the people there. I was so glad to finally move on. Little wonder it has turned out to be what it is today.

Like you, I don't want to see these liberal California nuts come here to Texas. Austin is already full of them. They built California and stay there and enjoy what they created.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I suppose it must be difficult to be yourself when you pretend for a living. I wonder if any of the actors and actresses over there even know who they are? Must be a very strange place.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I suppose it must be difficult to be yourself when you pretend for a living. I wonder if any of the actors and actresses over there even know who they are? Must be a very strange place.
From what I’ve seen, actors and actresses have no personality or know how to act off a set. You’d also have to wonder if the person you talking to is themselves, or some character from a script. It’s wild.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Some lives matter more than others, some not at all.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Not only are Americans cowards we have very evil people behind the scene that have a horrible plan for America and the world.
I find it hard to measure how TID feels about this. I completely agree and have talked myself out of doing shit just for the sake of my family’s safety. Am I supposed to go fight/protest/investigate/antagonize while leaving my kids vulnerable? Am I a coward for thinking like this? So fucking torn with what’s going on and the more I learn the more I fear...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
From what I’ve seen, actors and actresses have no personality or know how to act off a set. You’d also have to wonder if the person you talking to is themselves, or some character from a script. It’s wild.

How things have changed in Hollywood!

I am going to show my age here. Back when I was a kid I wanted to be a scuba diver because of Lloyd Bridges who played a Navy Scuba diver in an old series called Sea Hunt. Back in the late 50's and early 60's. Hollywood black listed Bridges briefly in the 1950s after he admitted to the House Un-American Activities Committee that he had once been a member of the Actors' Laboratory Theatre, a group found to have had links to the Communist party. He returned to acting to do this series after recanting his membership and serving as a cooperative witness. Now Hollywood rewards each other for being Communist.

Yes to me actors are like circus organ grinder monkeys........dance little monkey.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic