Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Home Workouts

E

earthbuddy

Nov 8, 2010
Dont know why I did not think about this already, but what about Bodylastics bands? Do an internet search for bodylastics. I bought a set for my wife and I to use as needed. A well respected guy on another board has used them quite a bit and found them to be very effective. Thats why I got them. So that my wife could do resistance training whenever she wanted and I could use them when I am out of town or for a changeup. Perfect if you have not lifted for some time or do not have the space needed but want to exercise and build muscle. I think they would be perfect for you.

Conan63

Conan63

Mar 13, 2011
I perfer to work out at home, equipment can be bought cheap used as already mentioned. Im always watching craigslist for deals.

Seabass

Seabass

Feb 19, 2011
Yup, don't underestimate the value of a pullup bar, dip station and even pushup stands, and a chair/stool. Add a weight belt if you want.

Next step up is a power rack with a solid adjustable bench, olympic bar and 500# or so of plates.

For me, next step before more weights, would be chains and bands. But I'm not even pulling 500# so that's me.

Next step would be a dumbbell set, or adjustable DBs.

Seriously the first setup of gear will wear you out of you do it right. Burpees and jump-pullups? ouch.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic