Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Home training

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
I will be taking two days off the gym but im hesitated and i want to work on my cardio at the home i do have pull bar and a couple of equipment
people say that at least my muscle should rest for 2 days and i been only taking 1 day of from the gym
but im afraid i might gain some weight or be lazy to head to the gym

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
So do you want to train at home or just do some cardio?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
I will be taking two days off the gym but im hesitated and i want to work on my cardio at the home i do have pull bar and a couple of equipment
people say that at least my muscle should rest for 2 days and i been only taking 1 day of from the gym
but im afraid i might gain some weight or be lazy to head to the gym

Listen to your own body. If you feel good, and still making solid gains keep doing what your doing.

You could do a solid day off for rest, and another day dedicated to cardio.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I'm a creature of habit. I believe in doing something for my body every day. Somedays, it's a 2x combo of gym + cardio; somedays just gym; somedays just cardio. Always something. Starting off, depending on your intensity level, you will likely be sore for 2, 3, even 4 days following a workout. In my mind, it's important to maintain the new habit of going to the gym (or any place of fitness) even if you are not working out, per se. I have yet to meet a new lifter or athlete that has worked themselves out of the sport...when they leave, it's almost always a failure of habit. Look through the dead workout logs on this forum. Many start developing gaps until they cease all together. Broken habits.

Best of luck,

M

Sul2001

Sul2001

Aug 13, 2018
So do you want to train at home or just do some cardio?
i only have 2 issues which is chest fat and belly fat im considered skinny fat as all of my body is skinny other than my belly and my chest i tried doing cardio nothing works out i been in this form since i was 8 years old i do need help as i tried every cardio plus i did 3 month straight cardio haven't lost anything from my upper body when i do lifting i see progress but my mid and lower chest are looking wired

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Bigger your shoulders look, the smaller your belly and chest fat look. Start lifting heavy for shoulders/back and the rest will fall into place. Putting over emphasis on losing fat in certain areas can/will drive you crazy, instead work on making body parts which you have control over bigger/more muscular.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic