Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

home gym

D

davgtr93

Mar 9, 2021
Hi. I've seen posts here about people making their own home gyms. During the quarantine period, I think it's logical and cool. We still have restrictions, so I'm starting to remodel my office. I've already ordered a TRX, and I'm thinking about the next one. I like all the options here https://gym-expert.com/best-home-gym/ The room is big enough, these things should fit. What do you have in your home gym?
2werty.PNG
asdfghjk.PNG

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
If you were picking between the two I'd get the cage with the pulley attachment.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Ive been eye balling this for last few months. Come with cast iron weights and bar, bench, It’s a smith machine with power rack attachments. $1700. It has everything you could with for, except leg extensions machine.. Has full pulling set up too.

Attachments

• 3F53857A-8C7A-4843-90BE-4931EAF7E8E0.jpeg
    3F53857A-8C7A-4843-90BE-4931EAF7E8E0.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 148
DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
My home gym...
Trying to keep up with Mark Walberg or something? That's so awesome!!

But to the OP, I'd second CTJs advice. I'd go with the cage first. The pec deck thinger isn't as versatile and both have pulley systems.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Wow this is awesome,,,, WE all dont have thousands of dollar to throw at a gym...
We actually got pretty lucky in that a local gym was closing down about 5 years ago. We bought about half their equipment for pennies on the dollar.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
  • Rogue Monster Rack with Safeties, Mono-Lift attachments, Landmine 2.0, Rogue Monster Bench with Thompson Fat Pad
  • Rogue Monster Lite Rack with Safeties, Rogue Bench
  • Rogue weight tree with 955 lbs (and counting) of free weights
  • Adjustable bench (8 degrees decline to 85 degrees incline)
  • Adjustable dumbbells (5 lb to 122.5lb each)
  • Bars: EliteFTS SS Yoke Bar, Rogue MG3 Multi-Grip Bar, Nautilus Olympic Bar, York 32mm Power Bar, Rogue Ohio Bar, Texas Deadlift Bar, Rogue Curl Bar
  • Pro-Loc Cambered bar attachments, basic “Amazon special” (lol) pulley system and a full set of Rogue Monster bands

OSvSk7Z.jpg

TshPUwl.jpg

aSaPE4k.jpg

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ive been eye balling this for last few months. Come with cast iron weights and bar, bench, It’s a smith machine with power rack attachments. $1700. It has everything you could with for, except leg extensions machine.. Has full pulling set up too.
That's a nice setup, where's it from?

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Added a preacher bench since this was taken but it's all I have needed for many years. Good chance I could get away with less if I had too. I think it's more important to use what you have than to just have it. Depending on the level you want to be at, a little corner gym can go a long way with as little as 45 min 3x/wk.

T9b4xPM.jpg

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
That's a nice setup, where's it from?
Max gravity fitness outlet, they are in Sacramento, and have a store there u can go check equipment out before u buy it...they also have power racks..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic