Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

HOLY MOTHERFUC**** SHIT - Are you kidding me?

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Poop Burger

Mitsuyuki-Ikeda-shit-burger.jpg

Some hardcore carnivores have a hard time finding meat alternatives such as soy protein or tofu burgers to be palatable. But non-meat eaters may lose their appetite along with their carnivorous friends over this one – a meat alternative made from HUMAN EXCREMENT. Yep, you heard me correctly — Japanese scientist Mitsyuki Ikeda has developed a “burger” made from soya, steak sauce essence, and protein extracted from human feces.

The meatpacking industry causes 18 percent of our greenhouse gas emissions, mostly due to the release of methane from animals. The livestock industry also consumes huge amounts of feed and water in relation to the amount of meat that it yields, and many find the industry to be inhumane and cruel to animals. These factors alone are reason enough for vegetarians to replace their meat intake with vegetable proteins and legumes. But Ikeda, a scientist at the Environmental Assessment Center in Okayama, sought to further the field of alternative proteins by recycling a form of protein-rich waste : sewage mud.

“Sewage mud” is exactly what you think it is – poop. Ikeda’s process begins by extracting protein and lipids from the “mud.” The lipids are then combined with a reaction enhancer, then whipped into “meat” in an exploder. Ikeda then makes the poop more savory, by adding soya and steak sauce.

Currently, the price of the poop burgers are 10-20 times that of regular meat, due to the cost of research, but he feels they will even out in a few years. He admits that “some people” may have a psychological aversion to eating artificial meat made of their own poop at first, but thinks many would be open to personally completing the food chain. He also notes that the burgers are extremely low in fat.

The artificial meat is low in fat and reduces waste and carbon emissions, however it’s hard to believe that any number of benefits could persuade consumers to take a bite out of a poop sandwich.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I swear, the Japanese will package anything, LOL

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
two chicks and a cup to wash it down with ,,yeah........

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
I couldn't even finish reading this cause I just ate!

Fish77

Fish77

VIP Member
Dec 24, 2010
So meat that some other human ate, then shit out, becomes vegetarian? Or do they have to collect this protein from vegi only humans?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Sweet now when I take a dump on my favorite jap-prostitute's chest I can then make Maki rolls out of it and eat it off her naked body... Dooood what will they think of next!!

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
lol now that is some strange shit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic