pbtom
What's New?

Holy Dip in Test Batman

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Been off PED's for a couple/few months now. Even my TRT, since i got freaked out after about 3 yrs on Test Cyp, noticed hair thinning. So dropped it completely last year. Then did Primo as a TRT for awhile. But then stopped everything a few months ago to let the ole system recharge.

For the past several weeks, i have noticed that i am very tired all the time, regardless if i just had a cup of coffee or not. My workouts are great though, sometimes struggle with energy, but that's the norm for me.
One other factor, i'm officially in contest prep, will start a log for that. So nutrition has changed.

Just did bloodwork. OH boy, my Test levels are even lower than they were the lowest time before. And the lowest they ever been was 6. That was before TRT.

as of bloods last week (7/2):
TestT+TestF+SHBG:
Testosterone, Serum : 4 ng/dL (reference range for female, my age: 4-50).
Free Testosterone(Direct) : 1.1pg/mL (reference range for female, my age: 0.0-4.2).

Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum: 38.9 nmol/L (reference range: 17.3-125.0)

FSH: 120.0 (reference range: 25.8 - 134.8 )

Estradiol: <5.0 ( Reference range: <6.0 - 54.7 )
( Roche ECLIA methodology )

Progesterone: <0.1 (reference range: 0.0 - 0.1)

Previous Results on 6/9/2020:
  • Testosterone Serum: 104
  • Free Testosterone: 6.6
  • Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum: 12.8

Anywho, just wanted to share....love science.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Were you fasted? What time of day was the test taken?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Were you fasted? What time of day was the test taken?

Not really fasted. It was at approx 1030am, and i just happen to only have had water and coffee at the time. Sorta fasted LOL.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Any chance something is going on with your ovaries and adrenal glands? It's a shot in the dark but damn that's low, prep or no prep. That lab low range seems kinda low btw.

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Any chance something is going on with your ovaries and adrenal glands? It's a shot in the dark but damn that's low, prep or no prep. That lab low range seems kinda low btw.

Hey there....hmmm....could be, i just attributed it to my low hormones prior to any other meds. I was at a 6 for test about 5 yrs ago before start Test Cyp for TRT.
I am post menopausal, ovaries are no longer producing eggs; but i do still have my parts.
Adrenal glands? Not sure of that either LOL. Guess i can check it out.

Thanks TOS!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Hey there....hmmm....could be, i just attributed it to my low hormones prior to any other meds. I was at a 6 for test about 5 yrs ago before start Test Cyp for TRT.
I am post menopausal, ovaries are no longer producing eggs; but i do still have my parts.
Adrenal glands? Not sure of that either LOL. Guess i can check it out.

Thanks TOS!
Most of your Test is coming from your ovaries; a small amount from the adrenal glands. Post menopausal women do tend to have low T. That's where the lack of sex drive and pleasure tends to come from in most women of that age. Dr. sometimes script estrogen HRT for the side effects of menopause and that can affect the Test levels.

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
My wife was at around a 6 for total test before getting on HRT. She was on the pellets but just recently jumped to primo so she doesn't have the crashes at the end of the pellet life. All this at the ripe old age of 38 and I have no doubt she has been low for many years. Just would never go get labs

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic