What's New?

HOLY CHRIST - Are you kidding me??

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Woman impregnated by a corpse.

http://www.deadseriousnews.com/?p=524

The Rolling Stones said it best, “You, you make a dead man cum.” A 38 year old female mortuary worker is being held on $250,000 bond after becoming pregnant by one of her clients-a dead man. The alleged crime took place at the Mourning Glory Mortuary just outside of Lexington, Missouri. Police have charged Felicity Marmaduke with desecration of the dead and necrophilia.

According to a statement made to police by Marmaduke, the alleged victim experienced a post mortem erection while being bathed. Being alone, Marmaduke straddled the dead man and proceeded have sex with him. Much to her surprise, the alleged victim came to orgasm after several minutes. A few weeks later, Marmaduke had a positive pregnancy test while receiving a routine medical exam. Upon telling her doctor the circumstances leading to the conception, the police were notified. Marmaduke was arrested without incident at her dilapidated trailer home a few blocks from the mortuary.

In a bizarre twist, Marmaduke plans to sue the dead man’s estate for child support.

E

evolving

Dec 16, 2010
Ok, now why didn't we see shit like this on six feet under?

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
I can hardly get my wife to straddle me and I'm alive!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
what can she say other then shes dick hungry......dw

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
LOL now that is totally fucked up

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
BRB, putting on white makeup and pretending to be dead.

strongarm

strongarm

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2010
I dont believe this unless i see some pictures! For real tho. I really dont believe this.

chemically-alterd

chemically-alterd

Dec 27, 2010
dam fuckin weirdos every where. i call bullshit on it, i dont see how that could be possible?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Can't find anything as to it being fake but I don't see how this is possible, lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic