Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Holiday Ideas?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
If it’s made of carbon fiber and titanium it’s worthy A decibel meter for my car stereo habit is honorable also. I did see a 71 roadrunner on marketplace for 13,5 some rust though

Last edited:
Reactions: ceo
midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I want a big pan of homemade Lasagna :- p

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Good question, hmm there’s nothing I want. Maybe new workout gloves and a pair of running sneakers.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I usually buy what I need for myself, which isn't much, but everyone keeps asking what I want for the holidays and I usually wind up with shit that is useless.
I added a new holster to my list and one of those fancy LED flashlights but besides that, if you were going to add anything to a list, what would it be?
I hate getting useless crap. I'd rather get nothing at all, than something I don't want.

That said, food is always welcome. My mom gives me nuts and I love them. I give my family fresh Florida citrus and they love that. My brother raises pigs and produces cheese and milk on his dairy farm and gives us some meat and cheese and we love getting those. My sister gave me some homemade pickles, which made me happy. My mom gives us cookies at Christmas, which makes me smile, even though I only eat one or two....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic