Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Holiday Ideas?

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I usually find a new knife I’d like to add to my collection. I always ask for Axe & Sledge hoodies or tees but he is always sold out!

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
How about some new temp probes for your smoker? Or some specialty woods for the smoker? Seems like you enjoy using it, and it might be fun to have a few more gadgets for it.

BTW, I was given a great cheese dip recipe for my smoker and I did it a month back, and it was excellent! I'll need to send that to you, if you're into that type of thing.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How about some new temp probes for your smoker? Or some specialty woods for the smoker? Seems like you enjoy using it, and it might be fun to have a few more gadgets for it.

BTW, I was given a great cheese dip recipe for my smoker and I did it a month back, and it was excellent! I'll need to send that to you, if you're into that type of thing.
Bought myself a nice 4 prong probe and nee heat gloves over the summer. I did put a nice apron on the list.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Can you make mine a 5 foot 4 kitten this year... clothing optonal
Para is way bigger than 5'4" but loves dressing up like a kitten.

Wallyd I am with you, a new knife. Like I need another but it is compulsive at this point.

Bike parts are always at the top of my list. I would like a GPS motorcycle lap timer so I can see where I can shave off a thousandth here or there and bragging rights.
Also a set of lower geared light weight sprockets and new 520 chain would help my corner exit.

Guns and gun related stuff.

Cigars

my yearly BJ from the wife. If I could get 2 that would be awesome! No para, not from you. $$3.50 is too much.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic