Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Hockey

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Any fans out there? Anyone watch the winter classic?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Missed the winter classic.

World Jr's gold medal game tonight! I hope Canada pounds the shit out of Russia again tonight!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lets go rangers!!!!!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Let's go Hawks, however, team not as strong as last year's, but maybe a playoff appearence.... Wait and see

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Let's go Hawks, however, team not as strong as last year's, but maybe a playoff appearence.... Wait and see

Jonathan Toews is an excellent hockey player. I watched him as a Jr. He made everyone on the ice look silly. Best jr player I've seen play.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Do you think he is better than Sid or Stamkos? I like Ovie a lot because he will score a ton and knock the hell out of ya. World jrs were awesome. Wish the U.S. had a better showing.

Jonathan Toews is an excellent hockey player. I watched him as a Jr. He made everyone on the ice look silly. Best jr player I've seen play.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Do you think he is better than Sid or Stamkos? I like Ovie a lot because he will score a ton and knock the hell out of ya. World jrs were awesome. Wish the U.S. had a better showing.

I wish Canada didn't choke like the buffalo bills with 17 minutes left in the third! But it was a good tourney and the Russians took it home and battled back from 3rd period defecits 3 times to win gold....Can;t say their program is in the shitter now.

Toews is a different player than those guys....I think more complete. He is not as talented offensively as the 3 you mention though. Crosby is on a different level altogether...What he is showing this year is truly amazing. He is a very special talent.

I like the impact style #8 plays and he is a true goal scorer....however I worry that when he loses a bit of his step he is gonna get hurt really really bad.

UkrainianGuy

UkrainianGuy

MuscleHead
Feb 2, 2012

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Rangers fan here. they look pretty damn good so far this season.
the winter classic was fuckin awesome! great game.
we are making plans now to attend the one at Yankee stadium...

UkrainianGuy

UkrainianGuy

MuscleHead
Feb 2, 2012

UkrainianGuy

UkrainianGuy

MuscleHead
Feb 2, 2012

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic