Hockey ? NHL??

Discussion in 'NFL Pick'em Discussion' started by ketsugo, Jan 12, 2014.

1. HisAngriness

HisAngriness Fancypants VIP

Mar 23, 2011
    you should be.
    sorry for derailing your thread Kets, but you know how it is...
    back to the subject at hand ladies.

2. schultz1

schultz1 Bangs Raiden's mom VIP

Jan 3, 2011
    FUUUCK the rangers and the bruins. Oh yeah and flick the Rangers

3. biguglynewf

biguglynewf TID Board Of Directors

Oct 11, 2010

No sir. They're not the team they were. They can't be with all the loses to the team.

I don't hate boston at all....just wanted to take a poke at kets and get the trash talking going...lol.

After the massive choke in the playoffs last year that the leafs had, I really can't say much. Their team is worse this year. Very inconsistent.

I tried one on HA but got lost in slamming the Habs.

How is Mr HA doing anyway? You staying outta trouble these days sir.

4. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    i'm doing my best. thanks for asking brother.
    these days if i so much as wipe my ass the wrong way or call my therapist a cunt one more time i go back to prison.
    wtf kinda world do we live in when you cant even call your therapist a cunt or invite your PO outside???
    i shoulda played hockey. at least then i woulda been allowed to throw a punch once in a while...

5. biguglynewf

Oct 11, 2010
    Damn I miss you sometimes.

Good to hear you're at least managing the best you can.

Only a call or pm away if you need something brother.

Be safe sir.

HisAngriness likes this.
  6. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Can someone explain why the Flames and Canucks started brawling at the beginning of the game when the puck dropped. The two teams both started brawling, crazy like a synchronized fight lol. Forgive me as I dont follow hockey, only saw the highlights then watched it on You Tube.

7. biguglynewf

Oct 11, 2010
    Burke called out his team to be more tough. Hartley started the game with his 4th line. Sends a message, no one starts a game with the 4th line. Torts line matched and after the last game they had where they were blew out by Anaheim I'm sure each one of those guys hitting the ice got a tap on the shoulder and understood what to do.

So completely retarded and ridiculous but it would seem it was started by Calgary by putting out that 4th line to open. That and a small western rivalry. I don't think it was completed staged like some fights are. Just reactive to the line pairings.

I don't get many western games so I might be missing something but if there was no bad blood from a last game....that's what caused it.

RAIDEN likes this.
  8. uphillclimb

uphillclimb TID Board Of Directors

Dec 9, 2011
    Close, but there was an altercation between the two of them prior in the earlier practice time in the day. Tortorella went after Hartley and Hartley backed down supposedly near the locker rooms down the hallway. For the game, he starts his 4th line and Torts puts his out in response.

Torts is a dick. He was a dick in New York too. Vancouver is and always has been known as a speedy, finesse team and he's trying to turn them into a tougher team bringing up goons etc.

Was fun to watch and keeps fans buying tickets but I don't agree with either coach's moves.

9. HisAngriness

Mar 23, 2011
    i miss having Torts here...

Tags: